Episode 7 aftermath

After the whole unlimited weapon and marik incident everyone was cleaning up the pieces after the battle the good news was that mosty of the damage was not in the city or anywhere else major.

Joshua was also looking out to the horizon on the cliff top when the battle ended with marik.

Joshua:"Man that was one tough battle I barely hung in there and I wonder if anyone else that powerful will show up."

Joshua the n decided to turn around and go back and then saw Diantha waiting for him right behind him.

Diantha:"Joshua are you ok you been standing by this edge for a while now."

Joshua:"Sorry it's just marik was a powerful opponent who almost took me out I was able to stop him before it could happen I just wish that I could have stop him faster."

Diantha:"Well you did all you could and I'm just happy that you were able to stop and save us all."

Joshua:Well I should thank you for that."

Diantha:"Me why?"

Joshua:"Well if you haven't called out to me and telling me not to give up I would have lost so thank you."

Diantha*Blushing*:"O-oh your w-welcome."

They both smiled at each other and for a belief second wakes closer together and their lips came closer.

Malva:"Why you two lovebirds seem to be close."

Diantha*blushing*:"W-what malva what a-are you d-doing here."

Malva*smirking*:"Seeing we're you went and it seems with your boyfriend."

Diantha*Blushing*:"I mean k-kind of s-soon."

Joshua:"Diantha what does she mean?"

Diantha:"N-nothing let's get going now."

As the three left and with Malva teasing Daintha the whole way back with Joshua not knowing what it meant and Diantha liking Joshua even more.