Episode 13 Heroes vs red eyes

The day starts off with Joshua and Diantha together for lunch and having a nice time.

Diantha:"This is nice Joshua I love the setting here."

Joshua:"I know I wanted it just for you and your beautiful self."

Diantha simles at Joshua and is close to kissing him but then someone interrupts.

Night shroud:"So this is were you went."

Joshua:"Night shroud I thought you bit the dust for good last time."

Night shroud:"Oh no that was my 2nd last life I got this one last chance to put out."

Joshua:"Oh like that's gonna happen Diantha stand back."

Diantha:"ok babe."

Joshua/night shroud DUEL!!

Joshua:"I'll go first I'll summon out elemental hero stratos and with his effect I can add one elemental hero to my hand and I pick blaze man and I'll throw down 2 cards your move."

Night shroud:"My turn draw and I use the spell card ancient rules to summon a high level monster and it's the red eys black dragon."

Red eyes 2400 ATK/2100 DF

Night shroud:"Then I summon out the black stone of legend and then I use it's effect to send it tot he graveyard to then summon another red eyes black dragon tot he field and now attack!"

Joshua:"Not so fast I play my trap hero barrier as long as I have an elemental hero on my field I can stop one attack."

Night shroud:"Fine I attack with my another red eyes."

Joshua:"don't think so I play the trap a hero emerges you pick one card from my hand and if it's a monster I can summon it."

Night shroud:"I pick the far right one."

Joshua:"Thanks for the summon and it's this my elemental hero neos."

Night shroud:"Fine I end my turn."

Diantha:"Joshua you can do this."

Joshua:"Thanks Diantha I draw and now I summon elemental hero blazeman and it's lets me add a polymerization to my hand and I use polymerization and fuse elemental hero Nicosade from my hand with blaze man on my field to create elemental hero escuridao and for every hero in my grave yard it gains 100 attack points."

Night shroud:"No way!"

Joshua:"Now attack his red eyes guys."

Both Joshua monsters attack and destroy his red eyes.

Night shroud 3700 LP

Night shroud:"That hurt but I still got life points to spare."

Joshua:"But really you don't I play de fusion to unfuse my escuridao to re summon my blazeman and nicordade from my graveyard."

Night shroud:"Oh no!!"

Joshua:"Now attack end this duel."

All of Joshua monsters attack and take the rest of night shroud life points are gone and for real he is gone.

Joshua:"That's game."

Everyone watching was so impressed from what they saw and that the fact they were not Pokémon.

Diantha:*simles I am so proud of you Joshua."

Joshua:*simles*"Thanks Diantha."

And then they both kiss and both say:

Joshua/Diantha:"I love you."