Chapter 15: Revelation

Narrator's POV

Zarah woke up without Yohan beside her, and when she was about to move her body to get up, she was in so much pain.

"Ah! It sores down there."

Zarah remembered what happened to her and Yohan yesterday. Thinking about it makes her blush. She thought about how to face Yohan because she felt shy about facing him today.

"Are you okay, Zarah? I heard a scream just now," Yohan barged inside the room.

"Ah, it soars down there."

"Wait here. I will fill the tub with hot water because it helps to cure the soreness. By the way, I'm sorry I went rough yesterday," Yohan apologized.

"It's okay. It can't be helped anyway." They both looked at each other for a while.

"Okay. You can go in and soak your body in the tub," Yohan said while pointing at the tub.

When Zarah is about to get up, she remembers being naked. She only covers herself with a comforter.

"Can you turn around for a while, Yohan?" Zarah said to Yohan because she was embarrassed to see her naked body.

"You don't need to be shy because I've seen all of your body yesterday," Yohan said.

"But still"

"Okay. I will go back downstairs to finish cooking our breakfast."

"Ok"

Yohan went downstairs, and Zarah got up and picked some clothes to wear because she would bathe after she soaked in the tub.

After 30 minutes, Zarah finished taking a bath and went outside. Yohan is sitting on the bed, waiting for her.

"Are you okay now? Are you not sore anymore?" Yohan asked worriedly.

"It's still sore a little bit, but I can manage," Zarah said, reassuring Yohan.

"Okay. Let's eat breakfast. Breakfast in bed," Yohan said while looking at his prepared breakfast.

"That's so sweet of you, Yohan. I never thought you were this sweet, and you can cook."

"I am not just a serious person. I have a sweet side, also. That's all I can manage for breakfast," Yohan said.

"Okay. I can't wait to see your various personalities, Yohan. Let's eat!" Zarah said and sat on the bed beside Yohan. She was shocked because Yohan kissed her forehead.

"Good morning"

"Good morning"

They both said that and ate happily.

"By the way, Yohan, we didn't talk about the kidnapper yesterday." Zarah brought up what happened yesterday after eating.

"I recognized him when I unmasked him yesterday. He is my former employee. I fired him because he is always late," Yohan retorted.

"You know that he is desperate to get revenge on you because that job benefits him and his family," Zarah said sadly.

"You pity him? Yohan asked.

"Of course, because his family needs him, he is now in jail. How can he support them? Can you help his family, Yohan?" Zarah said while looking into Yohan's eyes.

"You're so kind, Zarah."

"Of course. I feel sad for his family. They don't know that he is in jail for his actions."