Chapter 25: Wedding Preparation

Zarah's POV

I am very excited because Yohan and I's wedding will be next week. We've been planning and preparing for it for about a month now. Our wedding will be held at a church.

I always wanted to get married at a church, and the garden wedding is just an option because it's not a real wedding anyway, and Yohan and I are just pretending then. Now that our feelings are real, I want it to be a church wedding.

Today, someone will come to our house to make our wedding invitations.

After some minutes, a knock was heard.

"I will get it," Yohan said.

"Okay. I will be there in a second."

I went outside, and it was the person who would make the wedding invitations.

"Good day, my name is Bella, and I will be making your wedding invitation," she introduced herself.

"Good day, Bella. Let's go inside." I offered her to go inside.

We all went inside.

"Please take a seat," I said.

"Thank you. By the way, I already made sample printed designs for the wedding invitation. You only have to pick what design you like," Bella said, handing us a tablet with designs for the wedding invitation.

"Great!"

Yohan and I observed the designs. All the designs are beautiful, but one caught our eye.

"We pick this one," I said, handing the tablet to Bella.

"Okay. How many of these will I make?" Bella asked.

"Yohan and I will be expecting 120 guests," I said.

"Okay. I will make 120 wedding invitations and expect them to be done and delivered within 3-5 days. I will contact and inform you ahead of time," Bella said.

"Okay. Thank you, Bella," Yohan and I said.

"You're welcome—best wishes for your upcoming wedding. I will take my leave now," Bella said, standing and saying goodbye.

"Thank you," Yohan said, and I said goodbye to Bella and guided her outside.

"That was fast, Yohan," I said.

"Yeah. The wedding invitation is done, and there is lots of preparation to go," Yohan said with an exhausted expression.

Both Yohan and I are exhausted preparing for our wedding. I just learned that preparing and planning for a wedding would be this exhausting. There are lots of things to consider, etc.

For the past few weeks, Yohan and I have planned who will be the bridesmaid, best man, flower girl, and ring bearer.

The bridesmaid is Sarah, of course; the best man is Damon, and the flower girls and ring bearers are the children from the orphanage. Damon recommended it to us.

After three days, the wedding invitations are done, and they're being delivered today.

Yohan and I looked at it, and it's beautiful.

"Let's send it to our guests," Yohan said.

"Uhum"

Yohan's POV

Zarah and I are in the living room, sitting on the sofa while cuddling.

It's been a busy and exhausting couple of weeks for us because we are working and, at the same time, preparing for our wedding.