Episode 32: Honeymoon p.1

Zarah's POV

I am in the living room, unboxing the remaining gifts. We receive many gifts, and more than a day or two is needed to unbox them.

If you ask what happened to Yohan and me on our wedding night, nothing happened because we were both so tired after the party. We both fell asleep.

We didn't work for three days because the employees told us we should not go to the company because they could handle it themselves. They will email us if they ever need help or something. Yohan ordered his secretary to watch the company. We have trust in them, so we're going to leave the tasks to them.

When I was unboxing the remaining gifts, Yohan suddenly back-hugged me.

"You look so happy and cute while unboxing the gifts," Yohan said.

"All of the gifts are to my liking. We all needed this in the house," I said.

"Uh, you're so cute." Yohan pinched my cheeks.

"I know," I replied, looking at him.

We both laughed and kissed passionately.

After a few minutes of kissing passionately, we continued to unbox the gifts.

"Let's plan our honeymoon," Yohan suddenly said.

"Ok,"

We both stopped unboxing and faced each other.

"Where do you want to go?" Yohan asked.

"I want it to be at El Nido, Palawan. I love the sea there," I suggested.

"Ok. I also want to go there. I love the beaches there, and it is relaxing. There's a private resort there. Let's go there the day after tomorrow. I will call them to inform them in advance and book us a room," Yohan said.

"Great! I'm so excited!" I said excitedly.

"We will spend two weeks there,"

"I can't wait,"

Narrator's POV

Today is the honeymoon for Zarah and Yohan.

Last night, they put their clothes and necessities in their luggage bags.

Zarah woke up first and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Their flight to Palawan is at 9 in the morning, and it is still 5 in the morning.

While Zarah is cooking breakfast, she hums a song.

On the other hand, Yohan woke up at 5:30. He taps beside him, hoping to hug Zarah. But Zarah is not on the bed anymore.

Yohan got up and smelled something delicious.

"Hmmm. That smells delicious. Better head downstairs," Yohan said, going down and seeing Zarah cooking.

He went to Zarah and back-hugged her.

"Good morning, Yeobo," Yohan said, kissing Zarah's cheek.

"Yeobo? Is that honey in Korean?" Zarah asked.

"Yup, and I want to address you with that starting today," Yohan said.

"I agree with that, Yeobo," Zarah said, kissing Yohan's cheek.

"Breakfast is almost ready. You should sit and wait in the dining area," Zarah added.

"No, I want to hug you."

Zarah turned around and faced Yohan.

"I didn't know that you have a cute side, Yeobo, but we don't want to be late for our flight later, right?" Zarah said with a serious look on her face.