Chapter 22: Will You Marry Me?

Yohan's POV

Today is the day that I will propose to Zarah.

I already told Damon, Matthew, Sarah, my employees, and Grandma about it, and they all agreed to help me.

I called Grandma first about proposing to Zarah.

Flashback

"Hello, dear. Why did you call?" Grandma asked.

"I called to inform you that I am going to propose to Zarah," I said, informing Grandma.

"But you two are already legally married," Grandma said.

"I know, but you forced us to marry each other, and I didn't get to propose to Zarah because I didn't have feelings for her then. Now that we are in love, I want to make it right. I want to propose and marry her again," I said, confessing to Grandma.

"I know that you will love Zarah eventually; that's why I forced you to marry each other, and also need to get married because you only think of your work. I think it's time for you to settle down. Anyway, I am so proud of you, dear. When will you propose to Zarah?" Grandma said. I am glad Grandma agreed.

"This Saturday," I answered.

"Okay. Where and what time?' Grandma asked for the location.

"At the Le restaurant at four because at that time, we will start decorating. I will rent the whole place from that time onwards. When it's already 6 in the evening, Zarah will arrive, and then I will propose to her," I explained to Grandma.

"That's so sweet and romantic of you, Yohan. I didn't know you had a romantic side to you," Grandma said.

"I discovered that when Zarah appeared in my life," I said.

"You should thank me for that. Anyway, expect me to be there. I am so excited," Grandma said excitedly.

"Thanks, Grandma. I will hang up now."

"Okay, dear,"

End of call

End of flashback

I informed the restaurant that I would rent it from 4 p.m. onwards.

It's almost 4, so I better get ready.

When I'm done getting ready, I see Zarah watching television downstairs.

"Oh, Yohan. Where are you going?" Zarah asked.

"I have an urgent meeting to attend to," I said.

"Oh, ok. Take care," Zarah said.

"Ok," I said, kissing Zarah's forehead.

When I arrived at the le restaurant, I informed them that I was the one who would rent the place from 4 p.m. onwards. I told them to make lots of dishes to hold 25 people. And I also informed them about my plan later. After that, I paid for it.

It's already 4, and I am waiting for them to arrive.

"Yow, bro," Damon said.

First to come were Damon, Matthew, and Sarah, then my staff. Grandma is the last to arrive.

Right now, they are all decorating the maze outside the restaurant. Some are making placards saying, will you marry me?

It's already 5, and I will call Zarah to inform her to go to this restaurant at 6 in the evening.

"Hello, Yohan?" Zarah answered.

"Hello, Zarah. Go to Le restaurant at 6," I said.

"But why?" Zarah asked.