✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 ,
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎,
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎,
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

He nervously drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, anxious about what he was about to do. He was a thirty eight year-old grown ass man and he was already breaking a sweat from something as simple as this.

He looked to his right, laying his gaze upon the elementary school his son goes to. It wasn't the most prestigious or expensive, it was the most diligent and caring in its work of teaching and raising its students. There were rarely any complaints about this school.

He himself didn't have any complaints. In fact, he was very pleased with this school. Prestige and money aren't important, the commitment and love the teachers and non-teaching staff showed their kids was important.

Unfortunately, the school was on the brink of shutting down. It was facing a loss due to how they always put their students first. They didn't bother or pester the parents for their money. If there was a trip, the school itself would raise money and pay for everything.

Now the most compassionate school was going to close down because one of the donators from a fundraising event, withdrew all his money by threatening their lives and careers because his company was going bankrupt. The businessman didn't care about the school, he just donated to get attention from the media. As always, the most kind and honest work is the one dragged through the most hell.

Jungkook would help, he would donate hundreds of thousands if he was rich but sadly he wasn't. He helped where he could, when he could. There was someone in his life who was rich enough to help but hell would freeze in cold dry ice before he asked for help from that idiotic bitch. His words, solely his words.

The car door opened startling him out of his state. The older's eyes widened wondering how his son knew his car since this was the first time he was picking him up. His malfunctioning brain couldn't think at the moment.

It's not like he lived with his son in the same house for the past six years so it's possible his son has seen his car parked in the garage or driveway. No, that's not obvious at all.

The door was softly slammed shut breaking him from his thoughts, again. His body started processing and he started the car and drove off.

. . .

"Hey Joongy!"

"Good afternoon Dad."

"How are you?"

"Fine."

"How was school?"

"Good."

"Got bothered?"

"No."

"Enjoyed your lunch?"

"No, it was nauseating and repulsive."