✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝙸 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎,
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍,
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

A few minutes after Jeongguk sat down, the doorbell rang which caused different emotions among the other three.

Joongsik was hoping it wasn't his mother because he was actually having fun.

Taehyung was confused about who it could be, he knows Jessi doesn't have the guts to face him for now.

Jimin was offended and pissed because he was banging on the door like a maniac and didn't notice the doorbell.

Jeongguk huffed in annoyance. Just after he sat down, the bell had to ring.

"I'll see who it is-"

"No, it's fine. You've done enough today. In fact, you've helped me more than enough today. I will open the door." Jeongguk said cutting Taehyung off before rushing to the door to hide his pink ears.

Who wouldn't be shy, when the man your body is yearning for not only gets along with your son but he comforts you, cuddles you and cooks for you.

Or licks your cum off of his face. . .

The point is, Jeongguk thought being nonchalant would help him cover his shyness but of course, Park Jimin exists. So now he has to face the music and dance. He has to do something.

1. Taehyung knows he has erotic dreams about him because he was already staring at his crotch before he noticed it himself so, it's possible he moaned his name in his sleep.

2. They all know that his wife abuses him emotionally, mentally and physically.

3. Joongsik seems to really like the duo.

Taehyung and Jimin shared a suspicious look after they heard laughter.

"Tae! What if it's his side chick!? What if the man is a literal ruler!?" Jimin exclaimed worriedly.

"Chim, sometimes, you really, need to Shut. Up." Taehyung warned with a glare. His eyes dark with anger from the feeling overpowering his body.

Possessiveness. . .

Jealousy. . .

Jimin rolled his eweyes at his soulmate and looked expectantly at the entrance of the dinning room. He didn't know that these so called guests, were going to ruin his night.

****

"Yoongi? Hoseok? That was quick."

"You don't exactly live far away Gguk."

"Right. Come in. Dinner's ready."

Jeongguk stepped aside and let his friends in. He smiled happily when Hoseok jumped into his arms with a wide smile.

"I missed you so much Hyung!" Hoseok beamed after breaking the hug.

"I missed you too Hobi!" Jeongguk said with equal excitement.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and took off his coat and shoes. He wore the slippers after keeping his shoes aside and kept his coat in the closet beside the door. He's been to Jeongguk's house for more that a decade, he has his own personal slippers that are changed yearly and his coats have their own hanger.

"I'm still pissed you gave me a brat as an assistant instead of my Hobi," he mumbled in anger making Jeongguk giggle.

"You two would fuck more than doing work. Some risks are worth not taking." Jeongguk said with a smirk.

"He's not wrong. . ."

"Shut up. Both of you."

Jeongguk and Hoseok rolled their eyes and followed the male towards the dinning room. Jeongguk bit his lip, unsure of eating with the chaotic duo.

They are. . . well . . . Chaotic.

He just hopes no shit happens-

"YOU TWO!?"

He hoped too soon. . .

****

"So like, I ask her why her ass is flat in the first place and she starts whining saying she's not that flat. I told her to turn around and when she did, I saw her asshole. Her ass was so flat, it didn't cover her asshole. Like, I knew she had no booty but the bitch could win a world record for the flattest ass, in the whole world, galaxy and UNIVERSE!"

Taehyung had his palms on his face, he was trying so hard not to laugh while Joongsik, the poor boy had no idea what his new uncle was rambling about.

"Booty? You mean butt?" Joongsik asked curiously.

"Yes my smart godchild, Satan's gift to the human body, a nice juicy ass!" Jimin answered with so much excitement, one would not believe he was degrading someone's ass to a six year old.

Joongsik hummed and got lost in thought. He looked at Jimin, then Taehyung, then Jimin again. He furrowed his eyebrows in concentration before nodding to himself, satisfied about finally knowing what to say and how to say it.

"You two are givers right? You're the ones who give affection and all, like a man in a normal relationship. . . so my dad receives? He's a receiver?"

Jimin and Taehyung choked on air and started coughing. They coughed so hard that their eyes became teary. Joongsik looked at them in worry. What happened? Did he say something mean?

The boy was too damn knowledged for his age! That's what happened!

"We-"

"YOU TWO!?"

The three snapped their heads towards the source of the voice. Their eyes widened at the new comer. Taehyung's eyes filled with anger while Jimin's eyes blurred with tears.

Jung- Min Hoseok, stood at the entrance of the dinning room. His mind running with several thoughts.

"Uhm, Yoongi, Hoseok. . . Jimin and Taehyung will be joining us for dinner-"

"NO! I. . . I gotta go! I have to! I have to go!" Jimin attempted to run out the door but he collided with something hard. . .

Min Yoongi's chest. . .

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the other to prevent him from falling. He worriedly checked the younger's forehead and neck.

"Are you fine? You no longer have a high temperature. . ." Yoongi continued mumbling incoherent things while fussing about the younger's health.

Jimin hastily detached himself from the older and ran towards Taehyung. Taehyung immediately pulled his friend into a hug and sat down with the pink head on his lap. Everyone understood what was going on. . .

What the fuck is going on?

Except Jeongguk. . .

♥♥♥♥♥♥