✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘=𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝙸 𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚎
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

"That doesn't make any sense dad."

Jungkook sighed and gave Joongy a look. He was the adult, how the hell was it so hard to get this boy to listen.

"Joongsik Jeon." Jungkook said in a stern tone. He put on a stern face and sternly gazed at his son.

"No dad, I'm not playing along with your plan. You can do it yourself, though. I won't stop you. I'm just saying, be honest."

Jungkook's stern aura deflated, and he face-palmed. He couldn't even get his son on board with his plan, how will it work if the lil smarty pants thinks it's dumb? This wasn't fair. His son wasn't fair at all. Why couldn't he go along with his dumbness? He always listened to Jimin's—

Jungkook's eyes widened in hope.

"JIMIN! I WILL ASK JIMIN FOR HELP!"

Joongsik gave his father an unimpressed look. He sighed in exhaustion, feeling like a man in his fifties.

"Yes dad, make the plan even more impossible by adding the biggest half-wit to it," Joongsik deadpanned.

Jungkook convinced himself, haters gonna hate, and proceeded to dial the pinkhead's number. He hummed in excitement and put the speaker against his ear as it rang. Joongsik sighed again and got off the coach to go hit his punching bag.

Jimin didn't pick up the phone. . .

****

Taehyung sighed as the driver stopped the car in front of his house.

He got out of the car and made his way towards the front door. Before he could even knock to announce his arrival, a helper opened the door for him. He halted before bowing to greet her. She bowed back and the smile she usually had when he came home was not present.

Now he was worried.

He strolled along the hallway before arriving in front of the living room where his whole family was sitting in complete silence.

'Uncle Daniel?!'

Oh, shit was about to go down.

****

Hoseok ambled mindlessly in the pasta isle of the store. He couldn't get Jimin out of his head.

He was ashamed of himself. He was happily married, went to the same University as him and in the same class as him and he's been fine.

Sort of.

It was easier ignoring Jimin's existence in class but now that Jimin was getting more active in his life and the people around him, he couldn't help but think of the good times in the past.

Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and [Unnamed] were inseperable from the age of 12. They were a quad so close you would think they were related. It wasn't those quads were these two are close or these three have more in common with each other. They were all close and tight like-