✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢,
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍,
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢?
'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was nearly Summer Break. May was already nearing its end and students couldn't be any happier. Except two of course. . .

It's been a month, a full month since Professor Jeon entered the gates of Craftmore University.

(Shitty name I know, I'm lazy to think. By the way, Jimin and Tae are in Uni. Apparently College is different༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

It has been three weeks since Jeongguk ignored Taehyung. Not literally since Taehyung is his assistant but he's been very cold towards the other.

Taehyung was angry at first but now he's just confused and sad. He's been wondering if he's done something wrong for the other to treat him like this. Maybe he's been too pushy. Maybe he should just stop. . .

As if. . .

"Are you done Mr. Park?" Jeongguk asked while typing on his laptop. He was recording the students'marks on their tests. It was decent, only one of them got below 80%. He was going to be stricter. He wants everyone to hit 90% or he'll go hard on them on the punishments. The previous ones were too soft apparently.

"Mr. Park?" He asked again after he was answered by silence. He was getting annoyed.

"Mr. P- HOLY SHIT!" Jeongguk shrieked in shock before hastily getting up and rushing to the other who did not look ok.

"Mr. Park!? What the-"

When Jeongguk touched the younger's forehead, it was really hot. Way too hot. He meant in temperature of course. . .

He noticed that the other was pale, sweaty and looked really hungry. Jeongguk sighed in annoyance and checked the time. His eyes widened when he saw it was way after eight. When the fuck?

He looked out the window and gasped when he saw it was dark. How long have they been working?

"Fuck. . ." He mumbled softly in guilt. He probably overworked the younger so much he didn't realize he was hungry and sick. He probably didn't notice because he has deliberately been ignoring the younger.

It's all my fault. . .

Jeongguk packed up both their stuff. He softly groaned after realizing the younger didn't have his phone on him. That was weird. . .

He sighed knowing he had to take the younger to his house, wait till he's up tomorrow and take him home. Sounds simple.

Hehehehe. . .

****

Jeongguk huffed in exhaustion. He picked up the younger from the passenger seat and carried him bridal style. He looked at the three helpers who were gaping at him in shock and raised an intimidating eyebrow. The helpers gulped and bowed their heads.

"Get my stuff out and lock the car. Make him soup and get fever pills, got it?"

They nodded rapidly and watched as their boss walked into the house with his lover in his arms. It was obviously his new lover, that's what they saw it as.