✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘=𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚝,
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎,
𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jeongguk huffed when Taehyung opened the door for him. He just found out Jimin picked Joongsik up from school. Safe to say, he's very jealous.

"JOONGY! I'M HOME!" He yelled cheerfully. He expected, like in the movies, for his son to come running into his arms with a smile. Instead he got an. . .

"OK."

Jeongguk's lips formed into a pout. That was it? He side glared at Taehyung when he heard a snort. How dare he laugh at him.

"LITTLE PUP, I'M HERE TOO!" Taehyung yelled, and as expected, Joongsik came running out with a neutral face but with shining eyes.

"You're here!" Joongsik beamed with subtle excitement.

Taehyung crouched down with a wide smile. He opened his arms and pulled Joongy for a hug. Joongy grunted in displeasure but awkwardly hugged back.

Jeongguk gaped at the duo in shock and jealousy. His own son, a renegade. The betrayal.

Taehyung silently chuckled before standing up after breaking the hug.

"Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked the boy.

"He's in dad's room."

"WHAT!?" Jungkook quickly ran up the stairs to get to his room.

The audacity. . .

"Jimin what the hell!?" Jungkook asked immediately after he entered his room because what the hell is Jimin doing in his robe on his bed on his laptop like it's a normal thing.

"Oh! Hey Jungkook, since we're friends now—"

"Woah! What!? Friends!? Since whe—"

"I thought I'd get to know you. By invading your privacy. Plus, since Tae and I couldn't see your porn history last time—"

"LAST TIME!? WHA—"

"I figured I'd take a peek today. And let me tell you, I am not disappointed because WHAT THE FUCK! You are one freaky motherfucker-"

"Jimin shut up—"

"Bondage, breath play, pet play, voyeurism—"

"JIMIN!"

"Master and Slave, fucking exhibitionism like—"

"SHUT UP—"

"Don't even get me started on the other freaky ones I saw here—"

"Oh my fucking go—"

"You wanna be fist fucked Jeon? Well damn—"

"AHHHH!"

"Ok Chim, that's enough!"

The duo snapped their heads towards the door and saw Taehyung standing there with a slightly pink face. Jimin snorted.