✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚛,
𝙸𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐,
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jeongguk was pissed. He was already agitated by his stuck up wife, his heart heavy because of the unstable relationship between him and his son and now there were two idiots in his office when they were supposed to be at their houses.

Safe to say, the chaotic duo, were in deep shit.

"Boys, if I'mma have to ask you one more fucking time what the hell you're doing in my office at ass o'clock at night, then you better believe that you're not leaving here in one piece," he whispered huskily, his deep voice sending chills through the other males' bodies.

Jimin was scared, the man was trembling in fear.

Taehyung?

Well, Taehyung was in his own world with tight pants. Who wouldn't be when their hot and sexy professor was dressed like that.

Jeongguk's robe barely covered anything, his milky thighs cascading down to his long, toned legs

Jeongguk's robe barely covered anything, his milky thighs cascading down to his long, toned legs. He had black bunny slippers on his feet which Taehyung thought was very cute and his long raven hair was messy making him look sexier.

"So you're gonna remain silent huh?" he asked softly, his voice going an octave lower. He closed the door behind him and locked it, the soft click sound snapping the boys out if their thoughts. Jeongguk smirked darkly, craning his neck. He exhaled deeply when he heard his bones crack.

Jimin gulped in fear.

Taehyung drooled in horniness.

The difference was astonishing.

"Then I'll make you talk boys."

That's how they ended up here, with their hands tied behind their backs, heads bowed and thoughts running and cursing each other.

Jeongguk stood in front of them, oblivious of how he actually looked. He glared through each of their heads making them squirm in anxiety.

"What," he neared Taehyung. "Were," He crouched down in front of him. "You," he continued leaning closer towards the younger's face. "Doing," he stopped when their faces were barely a centimeter apart. "In my office boy?" he finished with a dark grin.

Taehyung could bet all his money his face was as red as a tomato right now. He could feel the soft caress of the older's breath on his lips, he could smell his minty breath and his shampoo which smelt a lot like honey and caramel with a hint of vanilla.

Taehyung's breathing was heavy. All he wanted to do was jump onto the elder and do unimaginable things. His eyes were directly in contact with Jeongguk's bulge and bulging thighs. He wanted to scream in frustration because of the restraints holding him back.