✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚎,
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎,
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛, 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I'm telling you Tae, the man is yours! That THICC ASS MAN is yours! He is yours until y'all get wrinkly!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his friend's rambling. They were on their way to Professor Jeon's class. They were currently bored from their art class since all they did was talk about different types of paints.

Taehyung loves art but he doesn't need to know that shit. Jimin likes art, he doesn't love it. That's why he prefers performance art, which is in another words dancing. Taehyung on the other hand loves all types of art, painting, photography, dancing or acting. He's up for anything.

The art department has all of the above choices. They had the choice to choose either one option or all of them. Jimin chose painting and dancing but he's more of a dance major. Taehyung chose everything besides acting because acting to him is more of a once-in-a-while type of thing.

Jimin continued to ramble about how Taehyung and Jeongguk were made for each other, completely forgetting that they are in deep shit.

When they entered the class, they noticed that most of them were sweating. That snapped Jimin right out of his rambling. The man forgot that he was part of the people being punished.

"Tae, when I say go, you gotta pin the Professor down and fuck his brains out. So damn hard he'll forget I exist."

"Fuck you Jimin."

The class turned their heads towards them, anger clear in their gaze because Taehyung didn't save them and Jimin didn't show up to clean the bathrooms. Their gazes also had admiration because the chaotic duo are always looking hot.

 Their gazes also had admiration because the chaotic duo are always looking hot

Taehyung smirked before straightening his back and walking to his seat like he's on the red carpet

Taehyung smirked before straightening his back and walking to his seat like he's on the red carpet. Jimin rolled his eyes and followed him while avoiding eye contact with his angry classmates.