✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚜,
𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚢,
𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚙,
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘?

♥♥♥♥♥♥

While Taehyung was ignored by his baby, Jimin was having a hard time with his.

The older was like a wild cat. He was sassier, snappier, more rude and extremely sarcastic. Jimin doesn't mind of course. He's just pissed it's directed to him too. He should be receiving the soft side not the shitty side.

Anyway, his plan was worse than faking a fever because Min Yoongi would dump him in a hospital and leave without looking back if he got sick. So, his plan was shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" Yoongi shouted in anger as he looked at his car, well what's left of it.

"Sir, you told me to clean it. . ." Jimin answered boredly. Yoongi took in a deep breath and started counting to ten.

"When I said clean it I didn't mean to fucking bleach my bloody car!"

Well you see, Jimin's plan was perfectly worse in the most worse and perfect ways. He wanted this reaction, he wanted to piss the other off. Which is why he's been doing things wrong deliberately. For a sexy reaction.

Yoongi's eyes got teary while looking at his car. His beautiful black Ferrari which was now white, snow white like paper white. It was saddening.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir! I'm actually better at house work than outdoor work. Hopefully you don't make me clean your house," the pink head mumbled the last part with a frown.

Yoongi smirked and marched towards his office, a panicking Jimin behind him. When he reached his office, he grabbed his coat and fished his house keys out of the pocket. He threw them at the younger who yelped when they hit him on the nose and dropped his phone. He was talking to his soulmate who was in the bathroom applying his fever make up, to look pale and sick.

He picked up the keys and looked at them weirdly.

"Uhm. . . what?" Jimin asked in confusion making Yoongi smirk.

"Those are my house keys. You will go to this address, clean the house until I see my own reflection. I want it spotless before my lover and I arrive home, understood?"

"Affirmative! But sir. . . I can't clean—"

"That's not my problem. You're good at housework right, then work my house till guests want to eat off the floor. Get out." Yoongi sat down and proceeded with the task he was doing before his car was raped.

"Si—"

"Shut up."

"But I—"

"Shut up."

"It—"

"Shut. Up."

Jimin huffed in irritation. He grabbed his phone and went out of the room with a scowl that satisfied the older. As soon as the door closed behind him, a wide smile broke out onto his lips. His eyes disappearing as his pearly whites blinded some people for a second.

Jimin ran. He ran like a crazy bitch. He ran like his ass was on fire. He ran like he's in Jurassic park. He mother-fucking ran.

Some just got out of the way while some were startled and stopped walking thinking there is something from where Jimin is coming from. They stopped and rolled their eyes realizing it's Jimin being Jimin.

When Jimin arrived outside, he went mad.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!"

Jimin started dancing in victory. It wasn't the weird and creepy victory dances, it was actually cool. It portrayed his passion and talent in dancing.

"IT WORKED! MY PLAN WORKED! FASTER THAN TAEHYUNG'S! I'M A BADASS BITCH!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKER YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME!!!"

He skipped towards the driver in the car and hopped in like an excited child.

"To my future husband's house Jeffrey!"

Jeffrey rolled his eyes and grumbled in agreement. He started the car and drove off to the destination. He knows the route already, the young males already had their addresses before they even talked to the older males. It's that serious.

Yoongi should be praying for his house.

****

Jimin was on the couch, scrolling through Instagram while munching on Doritos. There were over twenty people running up and about, cleaning the house. Then there were another twenty making sure it shines.

Of course Jimin wasn't going to clean shit. Man can't even use a broom right. He hired a cleaning service, the best one at that, to clean his future house. He wanted to impress the older. Even by lying.

His pouted when his Doritos, which were the third packet, finished in a blink of an eye. When he checked the time his phone flew out of his hands.

It was way after eight.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck SHIT AND FUCK!" Jimin chanted while tidying up the chip crumbs. He put an ice pack where he was sitting for a few seconds and threw it across the room hitting one of the workers right in the face.

"What the—"

"OK!! LISTEN UP!! EVERYONE, SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT!" Jimin exclaimed while waving towards the door.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and just looked at him weirdly. Jimin sighed, took a deep breath and frowned as his face held panic.

"OH FUCK! WHERE IS MY BABY!?"

The workers ignored him and did a few things to really sparkle up the house.

"MY BABY! MY CUTE SNAKE! MY RARE PORNASSIAN PARRAPIO ANACONDA SNAKE FROM PORNAPIO!"

"WHAT? SNAKE!!?"

Everyone screamed in horror and ran out the house. Jimin pretended to scream and run with them only to slam the door in one of their faces and walk back to the living room.

He nodded in approval at how clean it looked and how fresh it smelt. He immediately smirked again after an idea came to his mind.

****

Yoongi sighed in exhaustion as he closed the door behind him. He sauntered to the living room and threw himself on the couch. It looked clean and smelled really nice. Like, he could really see his reflection on the tiles.

Wait, how did Jimin—

"Mr. Min~"

Yep, chaotic duo indeed.

♥♥♥♥♥♥