✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎,
𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚗,
𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎,
𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was now Monday, a cloudy day filled with gloom. Most people hated Mondays. Well, every sane person hated Mondays.

Except Jeongguk.

Jeongguk didn't love the day, he didn't hate it either. It was just like every other day of the week, a living hell. So, why hate one particular day of the week, when all of them are the same. All the days are the same repetition of living for survival, nothing more, nothing less.

Today though, today Jeongguk found himself hating Mondays. Not all Mondays, just this Monday.

Why?

Simple.

Taehyung was ignoring him.

That damned blueberry was ignoring him. How dare he!? After all that happened between them on Saturday. After all the sexual tension on Saturday, that damned fruit looking mother fucker is ignoring him. Like he's nothing but air. MERE AIR!

It was nearly the end of school and Jeongguk hasn't seen the other. Like, he understands he didn't have a lecture with his class today, but was it so difficult to drop by and say hello? A fucking GOOD MORNING perhaps?

No it wasn't!

Jeongguk is pissed. He knows the duo is in school. He saw Jimin earlier, clinging onto the fruit looking mother fucker while whining and pouting. He was heading to his office to double check the end of semester exam. He wanted to make sure it was hard.

Not because he was pissed at all. . .

Just to challenge his students.

Then he saw them, waltzing around the hallway like they are in a ballroom. Taehyung's smile was so big, you could swear on your own life that he was looking at the most important person in his world.

Park mother-fucking Jimin.

When Jimin waved at him, he gave him a timid nod, holding back the urge to tear his arm off of the blueberry and shred it into pieces like a maniac.

Yes, Jeongguk knows he has a serious problem. He needs help. Both mentally and physically. He doesn't want to have to finger himself. . .

. . .again.

****

"Your idea is stupid Tae. If Joongy told you to be straightforward, why the fuck are you sending him mixed signals? He'll think you don't want him and ignore your existence again."

Taehyung thought carefully about what Jimin was saying. He knew he was being petty, he's just to prideful to admit it.

"I want him to yearn for me-"

"HOW THE FUCK IS THE MAN SUPPOSED TO YEARN FOR A COCK HE HAS ONLY FELT IN HIS DREAMS!? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?" Jimin snapped shocking Taehyung.