The Hangover

Violet's POV
THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with a pounding headache and nausea. I sat up and felt around when my hand land on something soft and warm. I looked up to see my hand directly on Briar's stomach.

"EEK!" I screeched and jumped back. Briar rubbed her eyes and sat up. "What is it?" She looked at me with a confused tired smile. Just then the nausea hit me like a truck and I rushed over and threw up in my trash can.

"I see someone's hungover." Briar teased.

"I know you are too stupid." I glared at her. She chuckled in response and got up and stretched revealing she was not wearing pants.

"AGH! Why aren't you wearing pants!?" I quickly turned away.

"I don't know, must've got hot." She shrugged. "You can look at me you know, you don't have to be all embarrassed." She said looking around for her bottoms.

"I'm not embarrassed, looking away is the respectful thing to do."

"Mhm, you know, your not wearing any pants either." She pointed out with a smirk.

I looked under my baggy T-shirt to see nothing but underwear underneath.

"D- Did we..."

"No, of course not dummy. You really think I'm scummy enough to get you drunk so that I could have my way with you?" She stated seriously.

"I'd hope not"

"Do remember this was your idea, I did suggest a tamer activity"

"That is true"

"Anyways, sex aside, last night was fun. Do you remember any of it?" She asked still looking for her pants.

"Hm...I remember drinking a crapton of whiskey, laying on the floor, and watching a movie kind of."

"You really are a lightweight." She laughed putting her pants on.

"Whatever. Since your so experienced with alcohol why don't you tell me how to get rid of this hangover." I rubbed my temples.

"Mm we should take care of that. First let's get that puke filled trash can out of your room before it stinks up the place.

I grabbed some shorts and made Briar turn around before putting them on. We carried the trash can as well as the empty bottle of wine downstairs and outside. When we got back in we ran right into my sister.

"Violet who is this?" Sapphire looked at me with this piercing gaze. It was as if she were looking for any sign I'd done something I wasn't supposed to. In the moment I froze.

"I'm Briar, Violet's friend." Briar immediately said.

"Why are you here at 8 in the morning? It's a little early to be hanging out"

"I was helping Violet clean her room"

Sapphire looked me in the eye with this knowing glare. "We just cleaned her room last night. How did it get messy again so quickly?"