Session's

A/N: I'M GOING TO START WRITING IN 3RD PERSON, SORRY FOR CHANGING IT SO ABRUPTLY IT'S JUST EASIER FOR ME TO WRITE THIS WAY. ALSO, THERE IS GOING TO BE A DECENTLY LARGE TIME SKIP SO IT'S GOING TO GO FROM DREAMS BIRTHDAY TO SEPTEMBER NINTH. PS when there texting George's texts will be in between tow of these ; dream's texts will be in between tow of these * and Sapnap's will be in between tow of these >

It's been a few weeks since Dream's birthday. him and Sapnap got into a fight, so he's gone to stay with Foolish till George got to the house and Karl had gone with him. School started for Bella, so she wasn't really there during the week and when she was, she was gone most of the day.

So, Dream was forced into unwanted solitude. He slowly started to spiral into some type of depression. He had constant nightmares resulting in days of restlessness or no sleep at all, he started breaking down at random points of the day. He lost all appetite, The only thing he's really had in the past few days was water and maybe a bowl of cereal that he never finished.

Dream had woken up that morning to another nightmare after he did his routine of going into the bathroom and splashing cold water in his face. Something he learned from past therapy sessions... he crawled back into bed and just did nothing. It was around four thirty-ish on a Friday and his mom and Bella were on their way over. Bella would stay during the weekends and his mom had insisted that she bring over some groceries.

While the blonde was in the midst of making himself a bowl of cereal his phone went off interrupting his music. He dreaded when he got notifications because he always hoped it would be one of his friends but when he would check it was never them, and if it was it was always about content creation or to be told he'd stay alone for longer.

He slowly picked up his phone and turned it on, not expecting anything important. When his phone lit up his eyes widened, George had sent him a message. A smile immediately covered his face. He swiped open their messages that have been left desolate for days.

As he read the message his eyebrows furrowed, and he felt tears pierce the corners of his eyes.

Gogy :)

;Hey sorry, I have to postpone my
flight again.;
;I promise I'll be there soon :);

Dream stared at his phone for a few minutes before deciding he needed to confront the brunet.

Gogy :)

*Can we call?*

Dream stared at the message with a shaky hand before George responded.

;Sure?;

That was all dream needed. He instantly called the brit trying to think of a way to start this conversation.

"Hey dream" George answered in a cold tone

"Are you mad at me?"

Dream jumped straight to the question with no greeting needed. He could tell George was confused by the Sudan question.

"No. why would you think that" the blond immediately picked up on the hesitation in the brit's voice.

"Why are you lying" dream voice was quiet and emotionless.

"I'm not lying dream." George said in a nervous tone he tried to hide.

"Tell me the truth... Why are you avoiding me?" Dream asked bluntly. He heard the Brit on the other side of the phone sigh before he responded.

"Dream I just..." George trailed of

"You just what" the blonds tone getting slightly harsher.

"I don't know I've just had complications lately" George said in a hushed tone