streams

//dreams Pov//

"Bye mom! Bye Bells!" I smiled as Bella walked over to my mom's car.

"Are you sure you don't need any more help?" My mom questioned me for the tenth time this morning.

"Yes mom, thank you for helping but I can do the rest." I reassured her.

"Can I at least go get you some groceries?" she pleaded with a smile.

"Ok fine" I sighed knowing I couldn't argue with her this time. "Let me grab my card" she smiled in victory as I walked back inside the house and grabbed my credit card.

I handed her my card as Bella came running up to us.

"Clay, can I stay over for a few days?" she asked. I looked at my mom with questioning eyes and she nodded.

"Ok sure. But you have to help me out around the house." she smiled and nodded before running inside. I chuckled as I watched her run around before I looked at my mom.

"I'll text you what we need ok" I said knowing if I didn't, she'd just get everything.

"Ok, I'll be back around one thirty" she said before walking away.

"By Mom!" I yelled, closing the front door and walking into the kitchen.

"Bella!!" I yelled for the smaller blond.

"Yeah?" She said walking downstairs with Patches in her arms.

"Would you clean out the fridge and pantry for me?" I asked pulling some cleaner out of the cabinet under the sink.

"I don't want to though" she groaned, setting Patches on the floor and walking over to the counter.

"I can call mom and have her pick you up," I said as I handed her a towel and bottle of Clorox spray, "Plus, you made me a deal" I chuckled as I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Bella screamed watching me walk up the stairs.

"I'm cleaning my room dumb ass" I yelled back as I walked down the hall and entered my room.

I grabbed a few empty glass bottles off my desk and walked downstairs with them.

"You can play some music if you want," I said, placing the cups in the sink.

Bella looked over at me with a mischievous smile then grabbed her phone and ran to the living room to connect to the surround sound.

I immediately regretted my decision, grabbing my phone out of my pocket and turning off my Bluetooth.

"What's it called?" she yelled.

"DTH surround sound" I yelled walking back to my room with a trash bag.

As soon as the connecting sound from the surround sound went off, I heard a familiar beat start to play through the house, and I soon heard Bella's voice screaming the lyrics to heat waves.

I laughed and ran into the living room "Skip it, Bel," I laughed. She shook her head with a sly grin.

I laughed before lunging at her trying to grab her phone. "Skip it!" I yelled over the music after she ran away, I quickly gave chase following her into the kitchen then back into the living room.

"No!" she giggled as she tried to escape the living room. I quickly grabbed her by her waist, quickly grabbing a hold of her so she couldn't move as the song ended while we laughed, and she tried to escape my hold on her.

I let her go and chuckled as she rolled her eyes at me.

"You're an ass hole you know" she huffed as she walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge starting to take out old food as I ran back up the stairs and into my room to start picking up.