Discord

"Dream?" dream was pulled from his thoughts by an annoyed voice yelling his name.

"Yeah, Sorry sapnap I zoned out what were we talking about" dream said quickly.

"Thinking of your boo" Karl sung into his mic making George laugh

"Anyways we were talking about the meetup Karl's goanna come down to hang out when George gets here" sapnap replied ignoring the caramel haired boy's comment.

"Oh hell yeah that sound awesome" dream said

"I'm so excited it's so soon but feels so far away!" Karl bubbled with excitement as he spoke.

"Wait what?!" dream questioned, confusion flooding his face.

"My plain leaves on Saturday dream i said that like 15 minutes ago" George said sounding frustrated.

'Shit i was out of it for that long' he palmed his face annoyed with himself "sorry i guess i need more sleep or something" dream lied he hated to lie he knew his brain was still foggy from the night before he knew once he started there was no stopping till he fell asleep, But the others didn't know about that. He heard sapnap huff suppressing a laugh making a smile stretched across his face.

"You're fine" George said kindly but dream could still hear the Brit roll his eyes at dream.

"Well anyways i was thinking we stream" Sapnap blurted out.

"Oh yeah, I need to stream soon anyways since I won't be able to for a while." karl said

"Yeah," George said in agreement.

"Ok you guys wanna play Minecraft" dream asked?

"Yes" All three boys said, making them all start to laugh.

"Ok what should we play?" sapnap asked

"I was thinking bed wars" karl suggested

"Sounds good" dream said loading up minecraft

"Okay" George said, sapnap only hummed an agreement before they all fell into a comfortable silence.

"Ok I'm goanna start my stream I'll be right back " George spoke

"Yeah, Ima do the same, you to streaming to" Karl asked

"I don't know should I" Sapnap asked

"I'm not" dream implied

"Ok I won't either then" sapnap replied

"Ok im goanna defend" karl spoke then quickly defend

"I am too" george said

Quickly checking to make sure both boys were defend sapnap spoke "Why'd you lie you just got up and it's like 4"

"Idk sap I just panicked and pulse they don't even know that i do it" dream said quickly

"Right, I forgot about that, but you know they don't care, they know I do. Hell i even smoked when Karl was here last"

"It's not really Karl I'm worried about finding out"

"Oh come on dream you know he won't care just tell him"

"Tell who about what" karl interrupted

"Its nothing" dream said in low annoyed voice

"Uug your so annoying dream" sapnap grounded

"How am i the annoying one" Dream interjected

"What are you to fighting about this time" george said

"Nothing" dream said angrily

"Why you so pressed about it" sapnap pushed, Dream sheathed.

"we can talk about it later ok"dream spoke, annoyance prominent in his low voice.

"Can we play now" karl said

"Yeah" dream spoke voice softening

They play for an hour before karl left saying he had to record with jimmy, after karl ended sapnap left claiming he was hungry. Leaving dream and george alone, well alone as they can be with thousands of people still watching georges stream.

Dream had switched over to discord immediately being greeted with George's smiling face as he read out donations. Dream sat silently in the call as a light pink dusted his freckled cheeks.

'George' he thought 'george and his pretty smile and beautiful brown eyes. I wish he was here right now sitting in front of me smiling at me. If only i could just tell you the truth'

"Hey dream" george asked pulling dream from his thoughts

"Yeah Georgie" dream asked, watching George roll his eyes at the nickname as the chat began to spam dnf pulling a chuckle from dream.

"You ahh whatever, im gonna end now" george said

"Oh ok bye chat" dream said

"Bye everybody" George said, clicking the end stream button and sighed relaxingly into his chair.

"Tiered?" dream asked

"Not really just stressed with packing, also it's so hard not to tell everyone about the meetup '' George said, running his hands down his face.

"Oh yeah ik"

"Speaking of, I need to start packing my suitcase" george said

"Wait, I thought your flight wasn't till Saturday?" dream questioned.

George looked up at the camera with are you serious written all over his face "dream it's Friday my flights in two days"

"Wait what" Dream said still confused before he finally put two and two together "YOUR GONNA BE HERE IN TWO DAYS" dream yelled causing George to laugh

"You're an idiot," he said between laughs.

Dream flushed "i'm your idiot" he said without even thinking

George rolled his eyes "I'll talk to you later dream"

"Ok love you bye" dream said.

"Bye dream" George said, rolling his eyes again before hanging up.

If only George knew how much every I love you the blonde said really meant to him.

/sorry for the short chapter/