Cafe

//no ones pov//

Clay wook to soft sounds coming from his left, he grounded at the sounds not wanting to wake up yet. The blonde tossed and turned trying to relax his body back into sleep to no avail. He sat up looking over to see his phone screen lit up with what looked to be someone laying in bed.

The blonde flushed remembering the night before. His eyes skimmed the room landing on the notebook that sat closed on his desk he moved his eyes away looking at his phone to see the time.

As he read the time his eyes widened and he jumped out of bed in a rush. It was 10:20 He was going to be late to his session with Lauren. Dream had suggested they meet up at a local coffee shop instead of the office. The blonde ran over to his closet frantically searching for something decent to wear.

He found an old plain black t-shirt and threw it on then ran over to his dresser and grabbed a random pair of light blue jeans, Changing into them as fast as possible.

Once he was changed he walked over to his bed grabbing his phone that was still lit with the facetime call from the night before. He let out a deep sigh not having the strength to hang up on the sleeping boy.

Before Dream walked out of his room he grabbed his guitar then headed down the stairs and into the kitchen, he checked the time once more. 10:56 he and Lauren had scheduled for 11:45 but it would take about 40 minutes to get there then find parking since the cafe was located on a pier that didn't allow cars on it.

He ran into the kitchen desperately searching for his keys. He finally found them in the pocket of one of his flannel jackets. He pulled them out, throwing on the jacket before rushing out the door to his car.

He opened the back door, laying the guitar down on the back seat before opening the driver side door and sliding into the seat and putting the keys into the ignition. He set his phone in the cup holder next to him keeping his face out view of the camera.

The car was soon filled with the soft sounds coming from the other side of the call as dream turned the key In the ignition and pulled out of their long driveway.

He'd Been on the road for about ten minutes now focused on the road ahead of him.

"Dream?" A tired voice asked, pulling dreams' attention away from the road for a moment.

"Good morning georgi" the blonde cued coming to a stop at a red light.

"Are you in the car" george asked yawning after

"Wouldn't you like to know? '' Dream said, looking over at the brunette with longing eyes.

"Yes yes I would like to know." George said and rolled his tired eyes at the blonde. "Where are you going?"

The light turned green and dream stepped on the gas causing the car to start rolling forwards. The car picked up speed remotely quick and the blonde turned his focus back to the road.

"I'm going out to meet up with a.." the blonde trailed off not knowing what to say "a friend" he glanced over to his phone where George was sitting with a smirk on his face.

"Are you meeting up with Carter?" George asked.

"Wha-" the blond flushed out of embarrassment, telling george he liked Carter was big mistake "n- no i'm not" the blonde studered.

"You know you can tell me i'm your best friend's dream" george said it like he'd just asked the blonde how the weather was.

"I know I know" Dream's gaze dropped. He felt bad for lying to George about Carter but the truth was scary and it would ruin everything the blonde had going for him, "I'm meeting up with Lauren"