Chapter 1

2 kids are seen near a river, the two boys dressed completely differently and looked to be the opposite.

One had long spiky uncontrolable black hair, with an tough arrogant face, the other boy was the same age as the spiky haired kid. He had a bowl hair bowl hair cut with a gentle face wearing all white, he stood confident with a soft smile.

Spiky haired boy yelled out "answer me I asked you who you are".

"First name is Hashirama, but I can't tell you my last name", the bowl headed kid said in a clear and assertive tone.

"Hashirama, just watch me, I'm gonna make it".

The spiky haired boy held a round stone and got into a throwing position, he unwound his shoulder back preparing to throw the rock. He threw with precision, accuracy and power, as the stone hit the river, the rock skimmed 6 times before stopping slowly descending at the bottom of the river.

Hashirama didn't look impressed as the other boy froze embarrassed with his failing.

"Why you, you stood behind me in purpose just to distract me didn't you, I'm so sensitive that I can't even pee if someone stands behind me like your doing", the spiky haired kid roared out to Hashirama in annoyance.

Hashirama was quaking from this statement as he sat on the floor and said in a saddened tone "I'm, sorry".

This caused the aggressive kid to calm down he spoke "there's no need to get all depressed about it, I was making excuses, I'm sorry".

Hashirama stood up happy once again "well, that just means I'm better at stone skipping than you".

The spiky haired boy uttered bad to his usual anger voice "you want me to skip you instead you punk".

Hashirama sat on the floor once again saddened about being perceived as rude.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you mad, to make amends, I'll let you throw me into the river go ahead... do it".

"Good grief, are you aware of how obnoxious you are".

Hashirama said in a slight mocking tone"I just hope I get to the opposite shore".

The spiky haired boy yelled "your so annoying, look just get lost".

Hashirama stood up once again and turned his back waving at his friend, the other kid grabbed onto Hashirama shoulder saying "hold on a sec".

"Which is it, why don't you try to be a little bit clearer".

There conversation was intrupted by a body floating in the river, without hesitation Hashirama ran on the water to check on the person, while spiky haired known as Madara whispered "are you a shinobi".

The person was dead as Hashirama said to Madara "this place will become a battle field, go home now, this is the crest of the a hagoromo clan... Sorry but I gotta go".

Hashirama back jumped out of the river he turned his back "later".

"First name is Madara".

Hashirama nodded as he walked away, Hashirama had arrived back to his clan's base camp, just to see multiple members of the senju clan burying a coffins in the dirt. He was meet with his 2 of his brothers, Tobirama and Itama, as well as his father, they gawked at the sight completely silent.

Itama was sobbing tears running down his checks, Hashirama father named Butsuma raised his voice "Shinobi don't cry, there born into this world to fight and die in battle, be glad we even have pieces of our comrades to bury, because our enemies this time include the Uchiha clan, in addition to the hagoromo clan, there partially merciless".