Chapter 7 The greatest battle in history

Madara summoned multiple dozen wooden golems, it was clear that they were being toyed with, the body of madara transformed into a dinosaur and bug hybrid floating in the air haunting over the 2 brothers with sinister smile along with the symbol of the 100 healings on his forehead. He wasn't pressed with time or even scared that hashirama could surpass him anytime within this battle, he was still impressed however in his development since they last meet but he had improved dramatically to an even larger extent. Now madara loved seeing hashirama and tobriama struggle, madara rinnegan eyes had moved down to his cheek, as his normal Mangekyo sharingan showed up. The 9 tailed beast, sitting beside him like a dog waiting for orders, he had detached himself to the ghetto statue, however was noticeably strained for a few seconds before the holes on his back were gone instantly, he didn't heal however he just replaced his back with someone else's.

Hashirama and tobriama meanwhile were breezing through golems that was summoned, but more kept coming, madara noticing had sprouted a 3 pairs of arms from his dinosaur body. Although they looked human, they appeared to be the hands of fellow uchiha and senju that hashirama knew, using the chakra they supply madara set another platton of wooden soldiers at them. Even though they were fighting they could still talk, tobriama able to listen through his haki.

"How do you think madara was able to get access to more than 1 devil fruit".

"I wouldn't worry about the details of how, all I know is that the display of this strength is not genjutsu or some sort of trick of the mind, these wooden golems are real".

"Is there no end to his power then". Hashirama declared needing the input of his brother.

"There must be, notice he isn't using your snow, or my devil fruit, this means he can't copy the devil fruit abilities of the person he's transforming into, another weakness is these golems" just as he says this one of the golems out of the dozen they were fighting had been completely cut in half by tobirama.

Hashirama finished his sentence "these golems aren't as strong as mine, also his chakra it's depleting but it's not his, I feel mito, myself and other uchiha chakra signature being drained".

Tobirama questioned his brother as his ability to detect chakra was more obervant than his "these chakra signatures, are they refilling".

Hashirama answered "no, I feel alot of the chakra pooling towards the 100 heal seal, but the chakra being used is not being regenerated, at least not at a fast rate".

Tobriama voiced an observation he had made "also judging from the appearance of the arms changing and it not be the same arm over and over its a safe assumption that once he's used all of the chakra in an individual he's copied he can't reuse that chakra until a rest'.

While they were speaking madara facial expression clearly expressed that the brother were correct, this has given them some hope that madara wasn't unbeatable, they'd just have to kill madara for the next 24 hours until everyone he's copied were completely dry of chakra.

Hashriama putted his input "we have to wait for reinforcements, lucky for us that marada isn't proficient enough to put haki through my jutus".

Madara sighed as he realized that he may have to take the brothers more seriously than he had fought, performing some hand signs he once again performed the uchiha strongest jutsu, fire ball jutsu. Cloaking the flames in pure haki while the 9 tails shoot out a giant black ball of chakra, hashirama immediately gave his brother orders to stop madaras attack while he summons the wooden Buddha, along with covering the battle field in a thick layer of snow.

Tobriama summoned 4 flying raijjin tags and performed the jutsu, however he stopped once he saw the future, the fire ball had broken through the barriers from the strong armament around the attack. Seeing another future where he did nothing and got out of the way, the fire ball continued it's direction to where the village was, it would have destroyed the village. Using the only way to disburst the attack he did the strongest water dragon using hashirama snow and his own haki to enhance the attack. The fire ball and water/snow dragon collided, while hashirama managed to block and destroy the tailed beast that was aimed at him. He did the 6 powers technique, sending a shock wave with snow and air to madara only for madara to float down avoiding the attack when he was about to send another attack the tailed beast attacked. Hashirama however simply pimped slapped the beast off of him knocking the creature out almost instantly, tobriama was using all of his might until he stopped. Creating ninja wire he pulled himself out of the way of the fire ball seeing it effortlessly make its way to the hidden leaf.