Chapter 10 Land of whirlpool attack

Gengetus laughs "you fool, madara uchiha has long sense been killed, the battle of hashirama and madara had caused ripples across the land that even the mist felt the quakes that were generated from the fight".

Muu says seriously "I'm no moron gengetsu, madara is dead but in his last moments he used the technique called iznagi".

A (1st raijage) spoke "yes, a powerful uchiha ability that can even restore once self from death, why does he need our help to return him to life then".

"It's because the uzamakis placed a sealing barrier around his corpse, I predict he programmed the iznagi to revive him hashirama died, but with the barrier around him he won't be able to come back".

Gengetsu scoffs "and why do you presume if we break the barrier he'll come back to life, just as you said madara could have programmed it reviving him after hashirama passing but since it's far passed it could not work anymore".

"Sounds like your scared of ashina". Muu replies.

"Listen I ain't scared you hear, it's just I'm not stupid, the uzamakis are an unknown factor, we have no idea how strong they are since there isolated from the rest of the world, we'll need our strongest men to come out, this operation will at least take a month to complete to get the surprise attack... if the sand or leaf attacks our village while we're not in my village could be taken over".

Muu responds "the leaf are filled with naive peasants who won't take the opportunity to attack even if they knew we were leaving our villages, the sand and waterfall are not a problem there just waiting for the time after the contract of the leaf is finished until they do anything".

A announces "I'm in... if we could get madara uchiha on our side the leaf stands no chance, its a risky plan but with a suprise attack I'm confident we'll be able to win".

Muu turns to Gengetsu "and you".

Gengetsu smiles "even though I hate your guts... sure why not, it'll he fun, after we take the leaf out of the map we'll return to enemies and continue to try and kill each other".

A asserts "we will split the loot perfectly equally, ill be taking the uchiha special eyes and the 9 tails i dont care about anything else".

They all agree to fight alongside each other as A (2nd raikage in canon) (the kage would bring there most trusted shinobi alongside them), he looked trouble about the plan but he regained composure.

Although they agreed to do the plan they had waited 3 months before ironing out the kinks and developing strategies, while analysing what could happen. They kept most of their village out of the secret battle they were about to go on since they didn't want even the smallest rumours getting out.

Eventually though each village sent a small platton of 20 shinobi, the mist had the legendary 7 ninja swords man with them, along with mizukage of course as well as his right hand man who was with gengetsu in the meeting. All the other villages brought there most strongest shinobi knowing they needed to or they would fail.

The plan states muu, and his secret weapon (the person with the calm calm no mi) would sneak to a barrier, alongside side him was all the kage, all there right hand men along with all the jinchurikis which has included serval people weilding each of the 7 deadly blades of the mist.

Muu would then lead on getting the barrier seeing the barrier as his Sensory capabilities were on par with alot of the uzamakis in the land. He then crotches up smiling, he knew the uzamaki would be so confident in there abilities of Fuinjutsu and sensing that they wouldn't post a guard at the edge of there village within miles.

Not needing to hide he summons a 1cm square particle style, using his devil fruit ability it grew into the size of a human body, it destroyed the barrier as each person got inside just in the time where it regained its shape. The plan was going smoothly and the shinobi with the calm calm no mi seemed a bit tired from holding this big of a space (something that I didn't directly mention is that this shinobi has awakened the devil fruit, which caused a completed concealment of any Sensory abilities unless they are directly looking for individuals within the space that the devil fruit produces).