Chapter 2

After a hard hour sparing Madara and Hashirama sat together drinking some sake.

"The question is how do we bring about concrete changes, we've got to have a vision of the future?", Hashirama questioned.

Madara answered "the first step is to not give up on our ideals and we're gonna have to get stronger too, a couple of weak pups barking won't change anything.

"Yeah right, if we can master our devil fruits and all sorts of jutus can become stronger, then the adults won't be able ignore our words anymore".

Madara responded "that would be easier if I knew your devil fruit... Also the real power in the world isn't ninjutsu, a devil fruit, it's haki, there's legends of masters that can see in the future with observation, tales of strong fighters that didn't have either chakra or devil fruit yet they still rivaled people that had all three great powers (referring to chakra, devil fruits and haki), best thing haki is based on your will, the stronger you determination the stronger you strength, if we have strong haki I'm certain we can change the future".

After finishing his speech Madara got up and walked away while Hashirama thought about the true power of haki.

Madara came back shortly and Hashirama looked serious "Madara".

"What is it", Madara remarked

"I'll show you my devil fruit, it'll be easier to work together if you knew my fullest capability".

Madara smirked "finally... Now show me your full power".

Hashirama stood 10 foot back from Madara and closed his eyes, snow emitted out of his body, the area 50 foot from Hashirama snow came throwing down hitting the river turning it to big blotches of ice.

Madara was speechless as he clenched his hands in anger not bothering with the cold that the snow gave off.

Hashirama stopped the snow immediately saying "what, you okay".

"That power, it was my brother's".

Hashirama got quiet, realizing who Madara may be, an uchiha, with the same to madara.

"I'm sorry, if I could give it back to you, I would, when I die I'll make sure the power is given back your family, whoever they be".

Madara laughed "you don't have to do that, my brother killed a sarutobi and stole the power from him, so the fruit actually belongs to them but i'm sure they took if from another family, you and your family can keep it, I don't mind really".

Hashirama smiles, and puts his arm around Madara and begins to laugh, Madara immediately threw him off saying "get off of me", before smiling as well.

They spend the next few hours together, eventually ending up on a huge cliff having a view for miles.

Hashirama exclaimed how beautiful the view was as Madara agreed.

"You can see really far, speaking of eye sight in pretty sure you can't beat me, wanna challenge".

Hashirama smiled "yeah I'm sure you got me beat there".

"Well that makes sense since I've got the Shari...".

Hashirama moved the conversation along after Madara obviously hinted that he was an Uchiha.

"I've decided it, let's build our settlement right here, and there we'll make it so that kids don't have to kill each other and we'll create this awesome school where kids can train and grow up to become stronger, assign missions that fit people's abilities and there strengths too, have superiors that are able to properly ranks to commission a place where kids don't have to be sent off to harsh battle fronts".