Chapter 11 Leaf to the reasue

"How long has it been since my death". Madara demands to know.

"It's been about almost 2 decades now". One of the shinobi from the mist say.

"Did hashirama fall in battle" madars states curiously.

"No... we don't know how he died but it seemed to be of a disease or illness". The same man tells madara.

Madara bursts into laughter "the great hashirama senju fallen from a disease". He continued to laugh.9

"So your not gonna fight for us" he asks.

"How what gives you the right to even think you can order me around" madara asks seriously, his voice was so tense that they had fallen to the ground madara using haki to do so to them.

"Sorry to have even suggested it".

Madara pauses closing his eyes he sensed everything that was happening, not even looking at them again he performed some hand signs and had sunkened deep into the ground.

Back at ashina after A betrayed the 1st raikage he maintained a fighting position attacking and defending himself from the other invaders of his villages. The both A's attacked each other, brothers fighting each other, the 1st raikage produced net that consumed A (2nd raikage in canon), sending a electrical current through it to shock his brother.

Just before he was zapped he took out a special blade which easily sliced the net in half as if it was nothing.

"That blade what is that". 1st raikage questions.

"Cooked up in the lab, I call it sea prison stone".

This blade managed to destroy the nets, he could only do this since they were so equal in power, suddenly coming from behind the 1st raikage was an earth golem. The earth golem would have hit if it wasn't for observation haki, making a net to catch the golem he swings the arm off the creature.

Seeing an opportunity to attack A jumped forward in hopes to attack his pervious kage, only for his body to get slammed by the earth golem that he detached the arm of. A's body hit into the ground just as another golem attack him, being able to dodge this as the golems only detected chakra signatures foreign to the whirlpool village to attack it would attack A even though he was an ally.

A was able to counter it just in time for dozens of more to surround the brothers, the 1st raikage produced a giant net that covered the entire area that the golems were standing also attempting to catch A in it, but had failed. Electricity pulsed through the bet hitting the golem, they stunned the fuinjutsu markings of the body stunning them for the moment.

That was when A slashed into A who had predicted this, capturing his right hand man in a net prison he shocked him, about to land the finishing blow only for him to get hit by a bug with the bakugan. He sensed it coming over so was able to block his opponents strike, until the bug did the famous hyuga technique rotation encased with haki.

His body was ripped to pieced but he was still standing, A was unconscious from the off guard attack that had happened while Butsume yelled to A's name to determine if he was dead. In response A only sounded out light painful groans, the 1st raikagd still stood as dozens of nets appeared next to Butsuma about to attack him he used rotation again destroying the nets as he continued to fight the 1st raikage.

A recovered quick only to be attacked by a ground golem, evading its strikes he was forced to fight the half dozen golems that were around. Hiruzen was jumping through the forest fighting anything that either showed aggression towards him or he knew was attacking the uzamakis.

In the process, he did fight the golems that were generated from the uzamakis, they were just as powerful as the average jonin but for hiruzen he could almost practically one shot them with his Adamantine staff that was transformed into the monkey King Enma.