Chapter 12 Hiruzen Era

When hiruzen returned to the village he was immediately given notices and messages from the other villages to release the ninja. Hiruzan was true to his words using the yamanaka special clan jutsu he individually read the mind of each shinobi any shinobi deemed low risk to konoha was released.

Most opted to going back home immediately, half the army was sent away back to either there homes or free, some even wanted to be presumed dead so they wouldn't have to return to their village. Hiruzen performed their wishes not so long after the whirlpool attack maybe a few weeks hiruzen was sent to a kage summit, these were newly appointed kage except the sand village. It was to be revealed that it was a ploy to get back their jinchurikis it failed with the help of danzo who killed the people sent.

Hiruzen was told about this and suddenly he began to get serious.

"Your 3 kages decided to attack, I've forgiven the cloud since A helped us... but to build trust we need not to just respect each other but to help each other, I was gonna give you back your tailed beasts, but the act of peace only to betray that level of trust is why I'm keeping them for moment... you can have your shinobi back, but only I say, I won't kill your jinchurikis" he looked at the representative for the mist "except the 3rd tails, I'm sorry but the sand and the leaf has a deal".

The new mist kage looked at the sand with hatred and bitterness, the kazekage responded with a smirk.

"Don't worry, I won't waste the 3rd tails gift" he said.

Hiruzen put his hands up to silence everyone "I want peace not war, so I'll give you 30% of your force back to you, while you'll wait for the rest if I decide they should go back".

No body could raise any objections, they didn't have the numbers or powers to stop hiruzen and demand for more, in the end they were forced to agree to the deal giving all right to the tailed beasts to the hidden leaf. The mist, stone and sand left, while A stayed, hiruzen comments.

"The seal has it taken place yet".

A replies "yes, the 8th tails is inside of me, mitos seal is strong, but I feel a surge of power I've never felt before, my reserves and energy had increased by folds, and if I want to I can talk to the beast".

Hiruzen replies "how is it... like is it evil or something".

"Not really, he just wants to be left alone... I guess that's what all of the tailed beasts want... mito told me to tell you she's heading to the whirlpool village to help its rebuilding".

Hiruzen thanked A as he returned to his village, just as hiruzem said he gave away 30% of the shinobi back to villages, while still reading the minds of the others. Over the course of 3 years most of the shinobi were given back to there village all but a few who were genuinely evil.

Hiruzen kept them prisoner hoping that one day they would change there perspective which most did not, becoming even more bitter and hateful over the leaf for imprisoning them. After this 3 year period hiruzen had become 27, this was the time both butsuma and hiruzen became jonin sensei. Hiruzen took 3 student team, their names were jiaryai, tsunade who was hashirama granddaughter and orchimaru.

After their first day hiruzen did the bell test against them, they however failed, jirayai being tied to a wooden punching practice tool.

"Hey get me off this thing" jiryai yells only to hiruzen to respond with laughter.

It was getting dark so orchimaru politely asked "Lord 3rd, I was hoping to depart early, my parents do need me".

Hiruzen accepted "yes, of course, take care of them".

Orchimaru bowed and left hurriedly jiryai exclaiming why orchimaru could go but not him, hiruzen replied.

"Jiryai if you want to get out you know have to be ask politely please".