Chapter 5

Madara and Hashirama are wondering the village they've made together, it was the most peaceful atmosphere madada has ever felt, a feeling of relaxation had washed over him. The war torn scars he suffered from all the battles he had gone through flooded away he only peace. They arrived at the ninja academy, an idea tobirama had construed in order even before the uchiha joned the village it was for the younger generation to train without any cost to there childhood or any threat of death. Hashirama invented the academy just before the uchiha decided to join and though it wasn't perfect the head of the senju clan couldn't help but see the potential in having it, a source for the next generation to get power without cost, and its only going to improve every generation discovering new ways of teaching. A little girl had fallen probably due to working hard in the academy, madara immediately jumped in to help, assisting the girl up.

The girl was just about to thank madara when she opened her eyes seeing madara less but approachable face, he currently had scar that went from his forehead down straight to his chin, the scar narrowly missing the uchihas eye. This scar didn't help in madara's social status, the girl backed off instantly, but hashirama grabbed a small piece of dirt and began approaching the little girl creating a flower from the dirt he gives her the flower.

"My friend madara here may not look friendly but he's a nice guy".

The girl takes the flower bowing to both of them before leaving, hashirama warmly smiled at the girl yelling gently to her to be more careful. That was when suddenly hashirama had blocked an attack from another student of the academy, this little boy began boxing with hashirama. Only for hashirama to swiftly grab onto the child and put him in a choke hold playfully he lifted up off his feet and began spinning with the boy. Eventually the boy had enough tapping out.

"How are you butsuma" hashirama said with a smile

"My teacher taught me that move, looks like I'll have to practice more before even considering to do that again", hashirama nephew uttered in hasty breathe from being strangled just moments ago.

Butsuma stopped talking though just staring at madara with a rude expression, madara just looked back blankly, not knowing what to do. Hashirama lightly karate chopped his nephew on the head.

"That's no way to treat an elder, madara here is far older than you, some could say ancient, how old are you now madara, 40 or something". Hashirama said obviously joking.

"Hold it pal, me and you are the same age" madara countered.

"And yet you do not have a wife or even a girlfriend, even my boy butsuma here is having better luck with the ladies than you my friend" hashirama said sniggering a bit, with butsuma full on laughing at madara expense.

Madara surprising also joined in which shocked the 2 senju, hashirama told butsuma something.

"Well I'll see you later, make sure you train hard who knows maybe you might surpass me 1 day" butsuma had jumped away showing off his acrobatics moves to his uncle, he jumps to the fence proclaiming.

"I'll be strongest senju or hyuga ever you'll see, and I'll use that power to protect this village, as soon as I unlock byakugan I'll show you how powerful i can be".

Butsuma leaped away jumping from roof to roof of building hashirama yelling "just be careful, and don't give you mother a hard time and stop being mean to hiruzen and danzo for me".

Madara looked at the child unexpectedly going back to when he was a child, talking to Hashirama about his dreams of the future, eventually the two got climbed onto a cliff that overlooked the village. From up there the village was small, but bigger than any organisized cooperative society the 2 friends had seen in there life, a leaf had fallen towards madara, he caught it, the leaf had a hole in the middle of it that when madara placed it to his eye he saw the village through it.