Chapter 8 Hokage's last battle

Madara cracked his neck, as sprouting from his back was 9 giant orange tails exactly the ones of the fox spirit that mito and tobirama had sealed away. Ashian pressed into a seal on his body ripping it off suddenly shooting out at tobirama, when it hit tobirama body he felt revived his chakra reserves felt as if they were full. At the same time hashirama not wanting madara to regain anything that he had before dying had tackled his giant gigantic body into madara form. Treating madara like a rag doll hashirama pumbled into madara but he seemed to be healing using hashirama insane healing factor the jutsu being fueled by the demon that he had brought which he just attained alot of his new reserves from.

These new reserves didn't just increase the healing factor of hashirama it also pumped up his physical stats when he enhanced his body. By a degree that hashirama was actually struggling, doing a point blank rokuogon madara performed the sign for body flicker teleporting out of the range of attack transforming into the mess he has before dying minus the strength of 100 which he couldn't regenerate from death with knce exception the sassuno he had tranfromed into wasnt madara colour rather it was orange,.Even though the seal that gave him the pluses was gone the new found chakra he had gotten through the tailed beast that he could transform into did equalise it. Lucky for the group madara decided not to combine the 100 seal and the tailed beast form or the group would have stood no chance.

Madara when he did go full power had a huge upper hand fighting hashirama, he stood no chance ashina, had released another seal containing chakra this time his body absorbed it filling up his body mito and ashina from both hand summoned Adamantine chains infused with pure uzamaki chakrs. Tobriama thinking quickly had created a thick rope made of Adamantine as well aiming for madara legs while the uzumakis of the group were targeting the uchihas torso making sure madara doesn't move when hashirama attacks him.

Although there plan was hopeless madara just floating straight up at a high speed, not fast enough however for hashirama who grabbed onto the mechas legs throwing him to the ground. Hashirama then began punching into body sassuno encased golden fire hands, snow melting away with each strike, tobriama however used the moisture that is being produced to throw many water dragon that had paper bombs through it as well as coursing a lighting through it using the thunder god sword turning his leg into the sword to do so. The water dragons having a thick layer of haki added to it had helped go through the golden hands and a bit of the sassuno but besides that madara damage reduction in the form he was in was to high to be affected. While hashirama and madara clashed another concqueous clash this time ashina was perpared as hashirama from the force generated from the clash was sent flying. At the same madara using his rinnegan had controlled the getto statue once again however infusing the statue with more chakra had forced mito to use her full concentration to restrain the chakra infused monster. Mito due to the nature of the chains had no struggled with maintaining full control over the statue but however couldn't lend another hand to help the 3 fight against madara.

Ashina had used his advanced conquerous spirit to negate madaras haki, madara blasted many fire ball jutus at ashina only to be teleported by tobirama. Appearing behind madara ashina and tobriama had did combination move, tobriama previous established signature move water dragon thunder god bomb while ashina had quickly taken out a scroll filled with thousands of weapons putting his chakra through the seal he produced an attack composed of entirely adamantine blades and ninja weapons. Madara obviously saw what they were doing, so had placed himself in a defensive position blocking half of the damage that he couldn't have other wise. The attack all covered in haki had caused madara to take alot of damage however with the property of regeneration the damage instantly healed.

Hashirama was forced to create another wooden Buddha due to the overuse of the one he had, hashirama before doing that had used wood release to restrain the ghetto statue causing it to be permanently stuck until the wood was destroyed. Mito once this had happened joined in the battle tobirama being forced to teleport ashina and himself away from madara huge scale attacks that would have certainly killed tobirama and make a huge break in the barrier that ashina placed on himself to absorb ninjutsu and taijustu attacks if not completely break through it. The battle after mito and hashirama joined once again became a stalemate, the 4 fighters on the side of konoha had slowly grown in strength having constant haki blooms developing there haki as long as they had the will power and determination to keep on going forward. Due to the nature of the shinobi in question there will power would never decrease causing substantial power ups from the haki to levels that neither hashirama or tobriama could have fought they could reach.