Chapter 4

Episode 368 (14:06)

Madara form leaked out a massive wave of conquerors spirit, causing everyone including madara allies, in tha 3 mile radius to faint madara being unable to control is haki when in his awakened state, the only shinobi he couldn't take out were tobirama and hashirama. When the wave did consume hashirama and tobirama, tobriama was forced onto his knees being unable to move, hashirama meanwhile was also struggling to maintain standing. That was when hashirama unlocked something he never thought he'd get, to compat madara's power he needs to use the same power.

"Madara" he yelled. As a pulse emitted from him, hashirama like most the times in combat with madara had gotten a haki bloom, after years of fighting madara who constantly shoots out his conquerors haki this time his body learned how to do the same thing.

The twos haki clashed together, while madara weakens his foes, hashiramas does the opposite, tobirama, the senju and the remaining uchiha's felt alive,the strongest they've ever felt before when hashirama haki had hit them. Tobriama could move, Summoning string which attaches themselves to his allies as madara dinosaur form had leeped towards hashirama statue. The two giant attacked each other completely equal in strength, when suddenly a surge or strength from the susanoo had occured. The dinosaur madara picked up hashirama statue uprooting it from the ground and slamming it to the ground. The force creating a powerful shock wave, causing the snow generated from hashirama to scatter off the Buddha completely as well as the surrounding snow upwards hitting everyone. Hashirama and tobriama were hit by the snow, dirt and stone produced from madara shock wave.

When hashirama did recover he realised the true threat he was dealing with, before in every combat after mastering wood release he never once had to go full power even when madara had clearly the better haki, hashirama would still out rank him with a combination of his jutus and his pure physical power. But now times have changed, madara power had far surpassed his on, to be able to win he'd need to go all out to even hope to defeat madara.

Hashirama performed a series of hand signs as roots uplifted from the ground and began making dozens of smaller wooden golem. Madara not being able to use his usual logical tactics due to having the mind of an animal was fully distracted by this display and began stomping on the constructs being able to one shoot each of them. During one of the stomps tobirama took the opportunity to set up a trap made of wire attempting to trip the beast up however madara was to strong for it to happen instead snapping the ninja wire like it was a spider web. The uchiha realized that they'd get in the way and would all have died if hashirama didn't give them a boost so instead of fighting the senju they left the battle field the senju minus tobirama has also gone.

Hashirama placed his hands on the ground producing wood that littered the battle field, he caused the weather to snow making the battle ground slippery leading to madara indeed slipping. Both the senjus then threw there strongest techniques at madara hashirama just trying to restrain and drain madara stamina and chakra having the idea that the less stamina he has the liklihood that madara would return to his human state is highly likely. This didn't work as madara dinosaur form had released a devastating fire ball jutsu which brunt right through the wood and melted the snow.

Before it has came out of his mouth tobirama yelled "hashirama jump".

Hashirama having full trust for his brother had jumped, seeing madara shooting a giant fire ball out of his mouth which had leaked over all of his trees he had planted.

"It seems after years of performing the fire ball jutsu madara can innately attacks with that technique without the use of any hand signs, he's casted the jutus so many times and with so much expertise even in his awakened state he can be able to use the jutsu, when he shouldn't be able to, its just by good fortune for us that this monster isnt able to use his Mangekyo sharingan abilities in this form or we would have no chance of winning this fight" tobirama thought, seeing the damage that the fireball would have done if it had made contact to them.