Chapter 1: Introduction

——————————🧚🏼——————————

Have you ever wondered how nature gets its glow?

Who gives it light and color as the seasons come and go?

Who helps all creatures great and small, to walk to swim to fly?

Who crafts such tiny details? You might see them if you try.

For it's all the work of fairies, but they stay well out of sight.

And the first time a baby laughs, a fairy's life takes flight.

And this is exactly what happened. A baby let out a loud laugh, which echoed into the night sky. A big gust of wind blew outside of its windowsill, where a dandelion was, and its seeds got blown into the air.

🎵When the moon comes out, to shine her face the birds are fast asleep🎵

🎵And the lanterns hang from every post the fairies leave their keep🎵

🎵They join their hands and sing their songs that nary a soul can hear🎵

🎵In the springtime when the earth is new to the fairies they draw near🎵

🎵To the fairies they draw near...🎵

...

One of the little seeds flew up into the sky where two giant stars could be seen in the sky. It glided towards the second star to the right, and flew straight on till morning.

The seed reached a magical place called Neverland and continued to float through the air. It passed several big trees that had tiny little houses built in it.

The light of the houses flickered on, as the little seed passed. More and more light turned on, and more and more fairies awoke at the sight of a new fairy approaching.

They guided the seed to a gigantic tree that had yellow dust flowing from it. The seed flipped upside down and landed on a ledge in the tree, and all the fairies watched in anticipation as a male fairy came over carrying a cup of dust, and poured it over the seed.

In a matter of seconds, it went from being a dandelion seed, to a fairy. A boy sat up and curiously looked around at his surroundings. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and pointy ears, and he was wearing white pants, and a white shirt, with no shoes.

All the fairies quietly said 'hello' to him as he gazed up at all their faces.

"Hello?" He greeted back hesitantly.

As his gaze wandered over the crowd, he found his eyes pausing on a fairy with (h/l) (h/c) hair, shiny (e/c) eyes and smooth (s/c) skin. He found her very pretty and shyly waved up at her. The fairy was taken aback a bit at his gesture, but smiled and returned it.

Suddenly, several golden specks flew past the crowd of fairies and gathered into one giant ball of light. The new fairy shielded his eyes as he watched a woman with brown hair, and a crown appear. Both her dress and her wings seemed to be made of golden dust.