Chapter 11: The Mainland

——————————🧚🏼——————————

🎵Come away with me now to the sky, up o'er the hills and the sea🎵

🎵Far beyond where our memories lie, to a place where I'm free to be me🎵

The doves took off, and the fairies followed. Tink grabbed (Y/n)'s hand as they flew higher in the air.

Clank and Bobble flew behind them carrying the music box. Bobble was having some trouble carrying his end and Queen Clarion shot up some pixie dust at him that gave him extra help.

🎵Oh gather ye now one and all, no matter what all ye may do🎵

The minister was riding one of the doves and he paused and turned to Tink and bowed to him in thanks.

🎵Let the stars fill your soul when the moon cradles all, so to yourself be true🎵

Everyone followed the second star to the right and went straight on till they reached the mainland.

🎵The blanket of snow is all gone, each flower waits for the sun🎵

Tink and (Y/n) laughed in joy that at the fact that they were finally at the mainland. Tink grabbed (Y/n)'s waist and spun her around, as she laughed.

🎵And the whispering tears of the rain holds promise for everyone🎵

The fairies and doves all flew beneath the clouds and they could see all the buildings and streets that the mainland had.

🎵So come away with me friend, no matter where you call your home🎵

🎵With a light in our heart we will never part🎵

"Fairies to the north! Fairies to the south, east and west!" The minister instructed.

Groups of fairies went off in different directions to bring Spring to the world. Tink, (Y/n) and their friends went off to a park that had snowy bushes and trees, and frozen waters. Iridessa and the other light fairies dragged rays of light over certain areas to melt the snow and ice away.

🎵Deep in the forest we go🎵

Then they grabbed another beam of light, and dragged it out over the whole area melting almost all the snow.

...

🎵The creatures are all fast asleep🎵

Fawn went inside the trees and brought out all the hibernating animals.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" She went in and pushed a squirrel out. "There you go, good squirrel."

🎵With a kiss and a wink we will awaken our souls while always their safety we keep🎵

🎵And then we'll dance through the night til the sunbeams sparkle at dawn🎵

Tink was sitting on a snow covered mushroom with (Y/n) in his lap watching the fairies.

One light fairy was melting the snow off the mushrooms, and she smirked and gestured for them to up get so she could melt the snow.