Chapter 2: The Tour

——————————🧚🏼——————————

"You've arrived at a most wondrous and glorious time." Clank announced.

"Really? Why?" Tink asked.

"Why, it's almost time for changing of the seasons." Bobble told him.

The four fairies flew higher and higher until they were above the Pixie Hollow tree, where the world seemed to be divided into the four seasons.

"You see, here in Pixie Hollow, there are different realms for every time of year. Well, there's one up ahead."

The four flew into the area that was designed for winter, and they all began to shiver.

"Winter Woods. It's always cold here." Clank said, while he rubbed his hands together.

(Y/n) shivered against the cold, and Tink noticed. He flew a little closer to her, wrapped an arm around her shoulders, and started rubbing his hand up and down her arm. She gave him a grateful smile.

"Look there!" Bobble announced. "Snowflake and Frost fairies returning home."

"For some well-deserved rest." Clank finished.

Up in the sky, several fairies with white hair and white clothes were flying down into their realm after finishing up winter.

"They've just finished bringing winter to the world." (Y/n) informed.

The four of them made it out of Winter Woods and entered the Autumn season.

"It's the off-season for the autumn fairies too."Bobble said.

"Always practicing that perfect shade of amber, eh?" Clank chuckled, as they passed a fairy painting a leaf.

Once they left Autumn, they then ventured into Summer.

"And the fairies of Summer Glade still have plenty of time to get ready."

"But not as much as the autumn fairies because well..."

"Yes, Clanky. Because right now, fairies of every talent are preparing for my favorite season, Springtime!" Bobble announced.

They all entered the season of Spring, and flew down towards a field of flowers. Tink looked around in awe, as he saw some fairies making rainbows in the sky.

Down below, a fairy was guiding little sprouts into the ground, and others were painting the color and spots onto lady bugs.

"Come on, Mr. Tink. You've got to see where we live." Bobble told him.

They flew to a clearing, and Bobble dramatically spread his arms out. "Welcome to Tinker's Nook!"

"Oh, wow!" Tink breathed. He was looking straight ahead and saw a beautiful scene with a waterfall, and tons of flowers.

(Y/n) glanced over at him, and saw that he was looking a bit too far ahead. She gently put her hand on his head and tilted it down, to show a small valley with tiny houses, and a small little river.