Chapter 8: A Huge Disaster

——————————🧚🏼——————————

Instead of apologizing to (Y/n), Tink kept up his goal to get to the mainland. He was down to his last resort and knocked on the door of the one person who might be able to help him.

Vidia opened her door and was surprised to see Tink standing there.

"Will you teach me to be a fast flying fairy?" He asked, nervously.

Vidia narrowed her eyes and slammed the door.

"Please? I know I could do it! With your help I could be flying as fast as you in no time." Tink begged. "Vidia, you're my last hope. All my friends have given up on me, (Y/n) is mad at me, Rosetta won't even try to teach me to be a garden fairy now. I bet I could at least paint some flowers or plant some sproutlings. I mean, there must be something I could do."

Vidia opened the door, and smiled at him. "Or, if you really want to be a garden fairy..."

...

Tink tightly pulled the blades of grass that held the sticks of his corral together.

"Capture the sprinting thistles? Okay, I can do this. Yeah! And when I do, I'll be able to go to the mainland, and (Y/n) hates these things so it could also be seen as an apology!" He optimistically mumbled to himself.

Tink opened the gates of the corral, and Cheese ran in. "Okay, ready Cheese?" He asked.

Cheese cowered and shook his head. "Oh, come on. They're just weeds. Besides, there were only seven or eight at the most, right? Okay, Hyah!" He yelled.

When he didn't move, Tink bent down to Cheese's eye. "We can do this. I know we can do this. What do you say?"

Cheese nodded, and they set off to look for the thistles.

Vidia rested on the side of the corral with a smug smirk. "This outta be good."

Cheese walked into the grass, and two immediately ran by them. Cheese started running after them.

Tink took out two poles that had hooks on the ends, and used them to catch the thistles and guide them into the corral.

Vidia's eyes widened, at Tink's hooks. "Hey!" She was angry that he was actually doing good.

Tink managed to lead the two thistles into the corral and shut the gate. Then he and Cheese turned to go after the rest, but as soon as they turned away, Vidia used her winds to blow the gates open, causing them to escape.

Tink was trying to lead three more thistles to the gate, but the other two that had escaped, came running in the opposites direction and broke the poles. Tink's eyes widened, and he tossed them aside and turned Cheese around to go after the thistles again.

"Wait, wait, wait! Come back! Ugh, these things just won't listen!" Tink groaned.

As he chased after the thistles more and more started showing up until there was a huge stampede.

"Okay, that's definitely more than eight." Tink said nervously.

When the thistles reaches the corral, they completely ran over it, and headed towards Springtime Square.