The carnival

Yn pov
After I stumbled into my dorm Wednesday was still sat on the balcony reading the sheet music with the cello on its stand next to her but when she saw me she climbed back through the window . "What happened Yn" she asked in a monotone voice but her eyes showing concern. "I don't want to talk about it" I said walking with a limp through the window onto the balcony leaning against the stone railings. "Come with me Yn and this time we won't fail" she said whispering as she put a cold hand on my shoulder.She had tried to escape the day before I got here actually in the same way I did and failed aswell though I seemed to be the only one who got a punishment from weems. "Fine but nothing can go wrong this time your coffee shop boy will drive us to the station and we will go to my grandmas house and finally be free of Larissa weems and fucking nevermore" I spat turning around to look at her. "I couldn't have said it better myself Yn".
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Over the next week I avoided principle weems ,staying in the library with Wednesday after lessons.I even woke up at 6:00 every morning sitting on the balcony until it was time for my lessons trying to be punctual in order to be under the principles radar.

The day of the carnival came and I was filled with anticipation but also dread about being caught again.As me and Wednesday sat on the bus into jeriko we talked over our plans correcting any things we missed until we finally arrived.The bright lights and the drowning sound of children laughing and loud music almost made me dizzy.Good enough distractions to keep weems occupied I thought as me and Wednesday walked towards the car park.I almost laughed that finally everything was going to plan until I heard a slight cough behind me and I tap on the shoulder.Fuck not again. "Just to be clear miss Addams and miss Ln I will be watching you very carefully so don't even think of trying anything or there will be consequences,won't there Yn" she said in a happy sing song voice staring down at me. "Aww don't worry weems we just want to join in the nevermore spirit" I smiled back quickly walking towards a dart stand whilst the principle went and got a burger, well I won't be here much longer. "Well this will be more difficult that we thought"

I turned around 5 minutes later to find the principal sat on the bench eating her burger and smiling at me. "Wednesday we have to distract her so we can go find Tyler", "I have an idea" she said throwing her darts with frightening precision piping all balloons. "Shit Wednesday we aren't going to kill her are we I mean I could be tempted after last week bu-" "No Yn" she turned to the man "please take this to the lonely woman over there she needs it more than I do" she said pointing at weems.i saw the cute look of surprise on her face as the man placed the giant panda on her table. "Let's go Yn" she said dragging me towards the car park almost running to Tyler's car. "Who's this Wednesday if we are going we need to leave now my dad hit me with a curfew" he said getting out of his car. "This is Yn and weems is distracted so we can leave" she said pulling me forward until a group of boys blocked our paths carrying baseball bats. "Run now" Tyler shouted grabbing us and pulling us back toward the carnival through the crowds of people and when we lost they in the crowd we finally stared to walk back towards the car park.

"Wednesday why the fuck is that weird Rowan boy following us" I said as he rushed past us pushing Wednesday and running towards the wood. "Fucking prick" I shouted after him as suddenly Wednesday collapsed next to me having a seizure on the ground. "Shit Wednesday wake up what happened oh my god wake up now" shaking her as she opened her eyes stood up and started running into the woods after Rowan. "No Wednesday come back " I shouted trying catch up to her when she stoped in-front of rowan. "Rowan you have to leave or you will get hurt" Wednesday cried moving closer to him, "Wednesday we need to go right now or we will miss our train for ffs". But they both ignored me as if I wasn't even there. "No Wednesday is it you that will get hurt" he looked up grinning as Wednesday was thrown against a tree. "Okay what in the fucking Harry Potter was that let her go now" I shouted trying to pull Wednesday down from the tree as she struggled to breathe. He raised his hand towards me and before I knew it I was being thrown in the opposite direction,I must have hit my head on a rock because the last thing I remember was Rowan pulling out an old ripped page from his pocket.

Time skip till the next day
I woke up with an awful headache in a white hospital like room ,which I assumed was the medical wing back at nevermore.well I take it the plan went wrong thanks to- shit Wednesday. I quickly sat up regretting it almost instantly as I felt a shooting pain in my head.it was then that i saw principle weems snoring quietly in the chair next to my bed her slender hand resting on the edge of my pillow.I couldn't stop looking at her slightly parted lips until her eyelids started to flutter and her piercing blue eyes stared at mine. "Yn how are you feeling you bumped your head in the woods and wouldn't wake up I was so worried" she softly said caressing my now flushed cheeks and sitting up. "I'm fine where's Wednesday and where the fuck is that little psycho Rowan because I am going to kill him" I asked standing up out of bed and reaching towards the door until a gentle hand turned me around. "I think we need to have a talk miss Ln".