Please

⚠️⚠️smut!!⚠️⚠️

Smiling I walked up the stairs to my dorm and started to get changed into my black silk slip. Reading a book I had "borrowed" from the nightshades I waited for nearly an hour before Wednesday finally came back.Well she seems to have that ability to walk so either it went well or weems just has that sort of punishment reserved for me. "What happened I asked still reading not looking up as Wednesday got changed. "Larissa weems is hiding something I know it and I will find it" .

It was nearly 8:45 when I heard a loud knock on the door. "Wednesday are you expecting anyone" I asked unsure wether I should answer it . "No but Yn you do realise it's 8:45 ,weren't you meant to be at the principles office over an hour ago".She replied standing next to me as I stared in horror at the door. "Wednesday do you think I can hide"I asked panicked searching around the room. "I know you are in there miss Ln I can hear you so open this door RIGHT NOW before I unlock it myself"her angry voice echoed around the small room making both me and Wednesday take a step back, "Don't make me come and get you". "Wednesday I really think I fucked up this time" I whispered still thinking wether I should open the door or lock myself on the balcony.I had finally sided with the balcony when I heard the key in the lock turn,and the door swing open revealing a very tall,very angry and extremely hot principle. "I think you can probably guess why I'm here Miss Ln " stepping into the room focusing a furious glare at me. "I'm so sorry principle weems I forgot after today's events" I also took a step forward apologising. "My.office.now" she growled,and walked towards the door holding her hand out to me.I stood frozen whilst Wednesday walked towards the window not wanting to get involved.Suddenly she reached forward grabbing my hand ,gripping it tightly as she dragged me through the school to her office.She still kept a tight grip on my hand when we entered the office, releasing me only once we stood in the centre near the fireplace.leaving me stood there unsure what to do as she quickly  went to lock the door,returning in-front of me even angrier than before.

"How.Dare.You"she said barely registrable as it was said so lowly. "I would have thought after our previous encounters you would would have learnt your lesson by now but APPARENTLY NOT!". "I promise it isn't like-" I tried to argue however her hand quickly wrapping around my throat stopped me immediately. "Did I say you could speak hmm?No I did not so keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut"her face getting closer as she began to lean down.we stared at each other for a few seconds ,breathing heavily.Her red lips started to part as her eyes widened slightly for a few moments before she walked away and sat down of the sofa.No no not again.i was half expecting her to shout or lunge towards me as she did last time ,but no instead she smiled and patted next to her motioning for me to sit down. "Come here dear" she said calmly with her hand resting next to her.I knew this was some sort of trap but secretly I think I enjoyed the older woman toying with me.

The air in the room almost became unbearable as I sat down,the tension began to grow. "Principle weems how is your cut" I asked quietly half expecting her to snap a response or reach into her torture draw but no she turned to face me with a small smile . "Healing well thank you miss Yn" she said as i repositioned my legs to fully face her, I lifted my hand slowly towards her face asking for permission with my eyes until she nodded.My fingertips brushed the smooth pale skin of her cheek until I traced the small cut,now covered in light concealer. "Miss Yn you do realise I still have to hold you accountable for your actions",she said as we slowly moved closer. "I understand principle weems whatever lesson you think is best" I couldn't stop staring at her lips every now again moving my eyes back to meet hers. "Well then I suppose I will have to make this one lesson you will never forget"her fingers  caressed my jaw pulling my lips towards her. "Though miss Ln I should warn you,I don't tire easily" smirking as our lips met.Her arms wrapped around my waist pulling on her lap so I was straddling her,deepening the kiss.A heat began to grow between my legs as our lips battled for dominance ,which the dear principle won entangling her long fingers into my hair pulling my head back to give her better access to my neck.I bit my lip to hold back a moan as she trailed wet kisses along my jawline,down my neck stoping when she reached my collar bone.

"Please"as I shut my eyes and begged her to continue, "And what is it you want me to do miss Ln hmm"she purred slipping her hand under my slip to toy with my waistband. "You know what, I want you" I pouted the heat now unbearable verging on painful as she slowly cupped my ass. "Well use your words miss Ln"planting a small peck on my forehead,her eyes beginning to darken. "Fuck me"I almost screamed and smirk appeared on her face. "Very well" she picked me up ,my legs still wrapped around her as she placed me on the edge of her desk. "Although miss Ln perhaps we need to work on your attitude,after all I'm in charge here not you".wrapping her long fingers around my throat lightly putting pressure on it, "how about you say please".

My eyes pleaded with her as I reached out to pull her closer "That's not how this is going to work Yn this is a punishment for disobedience,do you expect me to pleasure you while your still being disobedient hmm" she said grabbing both my wrists in one hand and slowly toying with the strap of my slip with the other,slowly pulling it down my arm. "Well are you going to answer me,or will I have to try other methods of getting you to talk". I lost the ability to speak as she took a step forward pushing her knee between my legs causing me to cry out. "Now that's a start,now beg"she taunted slowing grinding down. "Please I can't take it anymore" I screamed ,the heat rising in my body. "Now that's my good girl" winking as she ripped my panties off ,throwing them somewhere in her office crashing her lips against mine.Her mouth began attacking my lips once again as her fingers reached down the circle my dripping core.Her tongue muffling some of the moans that were already escaping my mouth as she slipped in two fingers at a slow,torturous pace.

"Please more" I moaned ,her mouth trailing slowly down my neck biting and kissing until she pulled away taking a step back. "Wait no why have you stopped"i panted suddenly empty without her touch as she stared down at me . "My my arnt you an eager little thing"she smirked slowly getting to her knees without breaking eye contact. "But I don't think your punishment it over quite yet"she whispered suddenly pounding her fingers inside me as her tongue circled my clit. "Principle weems please" I moaned trying to retrain my self but failing, "My dear at this point call me Larissa" smiling as she began sucking ,her fingers quickening. "Please Larissa I'm close" i panted biting my lip to stop half of nevermore and the surrounding town from hearing me scream my principles name. "Don't.You.Dare not yet" she warned stoping her mouth as her fingers slowed down back into a steady pace. "But why" I asked ,sweat now plastering my chest and forehead, "Because this is still a punishment and as I previously said I don't tire easily"stopping all her movements completely and when I tried to move against her using her other to still my moving hips. "Beg" I gave in almost immediately "please Larissa let me finish and I won't be late ever again".Silence filled the room as I held my breath waiting for her to respond."Good girl ,now cum for me".

She started to pound into me again ,sucking on my clit as her hand that was holding me down traced lines across my thigh.My legs began to shake as I fell over the edge,laying across her desk as my body went limp.She slowly stood up leaning over my tired body to place a tender kiss on my lips. "I trust you have learnt your lesson now miss Ln"smiling down at me as she cleaned me up. "Yes Larissa"trying  to slowly sit up but failing. "Well Yn it's too late for you to go back to your dorm would you like to stay with me tonight"she asked carefully lifting me up from the desk and setting me down on the floor,still holding my arm in case my legs gave way. "Yes please but I don't think I can walk that far" I was suddenly very nervous about sleeping next to her even though she literally had just fucked me over her desk.

"Well then I'll have to carry you hmm"carefully lifting my into her arms as I wrapped mine around her neck giving her one last kiss before she carried me out of her office and into her bedroom.
It had light grey  wall paper with a darker shade of grey silk curtains,hiding a stain glass window that led into a small private balcony overlooking the lake.The bed however was the best part with grey silk covers and furry grey throws.She carefully set me down going into the bathroom to change ,coming back in black pyjamas. "Well it looks like we are matching" i chuckled as I snuggled closer to her under the covers. "Good night Yn " setting a kiss on my forehead laying my head on her chest with her arms wrapped around me .
"Good night Larissa".