Chapter 5

Great... On top of my stalker I have to also deal with Mai? Me and Mai never really got along always fighting, and stuff. She was a spoiled brat, she would cry if she didn't get what she wanted when she wanted it. And now she's my teacher?

Wait... "How are you my teacher? We're the same age." I say with my eyebrows furrowed in my lack of understanding.

"Well I graduated from highschool early and when I heard there was a job opening I took it." She said with a sly smirk. "Well whose this cutie?" She says looking next to me at Xavier. I feel mad at this interaction for some reason. Like it was my job to keep them away from each other.

"His name is Xavier." I said quite obviously a bit irritated. Xavier looks at me with a smirk? Why was he smirking? Did he find this amusing?

"Wednesday, don't tell me you're jealous?" Xavier teases. I tense up a bit thinking about it for a moment. Was I jealous? No its impossible Wednesday Addams doesn't get jealous. But I cant help but admit maybe I was?

I snap out of it when I realize Mai touched his arm...

"Mai get off him. Its very inappropriate to touch your students." I say clearing pointing out the word students. She lets out a irritated groan and goes to the teacher desk.

In mid class I see Xavier drawing in his notebook, nothing interesting was going on so I decided to look at it. It was me? How many times is he going to draw me? Look at him a bit confused as Enid's words pops into my head, 'he's had a thing for you since last year!' Could she be right?

I realize im staring as he looks over at me. He leans in a little closer and whispers in my ear, "Take a picture it'll last longer." He says as he goes back to drawing chuckling at my tinted cheeks. The bats in my stomach arose again of course none of this going unnoticed by Mai clearly stated by her glares.

As soon as class was over I bolted out of there. I did not want to talk yo Mai nor Xavier as I was still a bit on edge from what happened in class. I fast walk out and I hear a certain long haired male yell my name followed by his footsteps. I walk faster pretending not to hear my name being called but it was too late...

"Hey Wednesday. How's that stalker thing going?" He said a hand on my shoulder fully stopping me. I removed his hand which for some awful reason I didn't want to do.

I was about to respond but I suddenly had gotten a text. I look at my phone is there it was the stalker. I figured there was no use stopping Xavier from looking at my phone so I let him.

'Did you think I was gone? No. Never. I see you and Xavier have hitted things off... Might have to take it all away, cant have someone taking what's mine.' A couple seconds after Xavier and I finished reading it a few pictures of me and him appeared. In class while I was staring at Xavier, and one now. Me and Xavier looks around for. Second but no one was there.

"Wednesday, we need to talk about who this is. Meet me at my studio after classes." Xavier says walking to his next class.

I sigh at these texts. I knew he was right. I needed more information tho. I need the student files...

A/N

Sorry for the late chapter! Dude it's not even school anymore it's Christmas which you would think was easy but im making 9 paintings in the span of 2 weeks. I do realism art! You realize one of those paintings that I finished took 8 hours and im not even including the drying time over each layer. Plus it was only for a stupid blue rose. Anygays enough rambling sorry for the short chapter but yk. Love y'all cya in the next chapter!

697 words.