Character sketch

Nagesh and Bhabani Chavan: the eldest couple of Chavan House. They brought up their brothers and sisters as their children after the death of Nagesh's parents. So they never thought of having a child of their own. After they get all their siblings married and enjoying with their kids a miracle happened and this elderly couple was blessed with a daughter. Ther daughter Devi is the youngest of Chavan Nivas.

Devi Chavan: She is the youngest of her cousins. She is just in 1st year of college while all others are settled in their professional life. They all love her but treat her as a kid. She is an orthodox and old-fashioned girl. She likes to wear a salwar and is not much friendly with technology while her cousins are modern tech-savvy youngsters. They pull her leg by calling Dadi ji.

Ninad Cavan and Ashwini Chavan: They are the power couple of Chavan House. When Ninad takes charge of their family business he started many new branches and varticles. Omkar supported his brother well. Ninad was CEO of Chavan Enterprise before retiring a few years ago. Now also he is in the Director board. He also handles the administration of Lifecare Multispeciality Hospital along with other administrators.

Ashwini is a practicing doctor. She is now the chief Cardiologist of Lifecare Multispeciality Hospital. Dr. Ashwini Chavan and Dr. Alka Joshi started a small clinic of their and now the support of their family it become a multispeciality hospital.

They have two kids Virat and Rahi.

Ninad, Kamal and Rajesh are best friends from childhood. Their families also got very close just like extended family.

They also have another common friend called Sailesh.

Virat Chavan: Virat is the eldest son of Chavan family. He took over the family business and extended it overseas. Now Chavan Enterprise is an MNC. he managed to bag the best CEO awards for consecutive 3 years. He is quite popular among young people. He enjoys the rank of a celebrity. He is very close to Kamal and calls him his friend uncle.

He has a great friendship with his brothers Samrat and Mohit.

Rahi Chavan: Rahi is a doctor at Lifecare Multispeciality Hospital. She is a Gynecologist. She is engaged to Piyush Deshpande who is Ninad's friend. She is 3 years younger than Virat.

Omkar and Sonali: Omkar is working as the marketing head of Chavan Enterprise. He was offered to take the post of CEO but he refused and remain in Marketing.

Sonali is a teacher in a college. She teaches English.

They have a son named Mohit.

Mohit Chavan: Mohit also works in Chavan Enterprise. He handles the legal department. He is 1 year younger than Virat.

Mansi and Ashok Salunkhe: Mansi and Ashok stay near Chavan House only. Ashok is an IAS officer while Mansi is a school teacher. They have two children Samrat and Shivani.

Samrat Salunkhe: He is a doctor at Lifecare hospital. He is orthopedic. He has an affair with a girl named Cathlin. They kept it secret as they come from two separate religion. She is a researcher.

Shivani and Rajiv Deshmukh: Shivani works in Chavan Enterprise. She looks after the Sales division. She is 3 years older than Samrat. Her husband Rajiv is a chef and owns a restaurant chain.

Kamal Joshi and Alka Joshi: Kamal Joshi is the childhood best friend of Ninad, and they have a very good family relationship. Kamal consider Ninad's family as family.

Alka and Ashwini are friends from medical college. Actually, she met Kamal in Chavan House only. Nagesh and Bhaani arranged their marriage and made the elders of both the family agree. Alka is a doctor is head of the Oncology department of Lifecare.Kamal is an IPS officer. He retired as an SP.

They have a daughter named Sai.

Sai Joshi: Sai is a bubbly girl. She is a doctor. A neurologist. She is BFF of Rahi. they are at the same age. They read in the same school and the same class. In fact, they have bee always been put in the same section also. She is naughty from childhood and everyone in Chavan House loves her. For her parent's duty schedule she practically grew up in the care of Bhabani like other kids of Chavan House.

Rajesh and Anjali Deshpande: Rajesh is another childhood friend of Ninad and Kamal. His family is also very close to Chavans. Rajesh is a journalist and along with his wife founded a media house. They have a son who is engaged with Rahi.

Piyush Despande: He is the only son of Rajesh and Anjali. He is now handling the media house. He is Samrat's batch. He fell in love with Rahi and when the two families came to know they happily made them engaged. 

Sailesh and Vaishali Lohande: Sailesh is a common friend of Ninad, Kamal, and Rajesh. But he is not that close to these three musketeers. He runs his family business. His wife Vaishali is a homemaker. They have a daughter.

Patralekha Lokhande: Patralekha is the only daughter of Sailesh and Vaishali. She is a social media influencer and she likes Virat.

Karishma Kulkarni: she is Devi's best friend and neighbor of Chavans. Her parents are college professors. She has an elder brother named Sunny who is Virat's best friend.

Sunny Kulkarni: Virat's best friend and Karishma's elder brother. He owns a bike shop.