Chapter 9- Destination wedding

Its time for the secret high-profile wedding. Special wedding cards have been designed by a famous wedding card creation company and those cards are delivered to a small number of invites personally by the family members. Only close family and friends were invited so there was not many invitees there so it was not tough task for family members to personally ivite.

AS it was a family vacation cum destination wedding so the family flew to private property in Italy. It was a lake property ith tight security. Later Sai flew with her parents in separate flight. Later oneby one relatives and frens flew. Infact not toicrease an curiocity many invitees took a break journey.

After all of them reached the wedding kick start before that the family enjoyed their vacation together. Their wedding planner reached first and then one by one designer, mahendi artist and all the helping stuffs they need.

Their wedding ritual started with a havan in a local temple. After that many functions are scheduled to take place. The schedule is

Engagement, Sangeet, Christian wedding, mahendi, Haldi, Indian wedding, post marital ritals and reception.

Before their engagement one day Virat and Sai were strolling in the city hand in hand. He took her in a boat ride. They reached in the middle of a lake there was a small island. There was a beautifully decorated tent in that island. An waiter served them champain as soon as they took their seat. They never ordered but the waiter served them Sai's fevorite italian dishes. After their dinner they went behind the tent and the whole area was beautiful decorated with candles.

She saw some banners few yards away and she turne wards Virat. Virat sked her to go toe=wards the banners and she ran towards them. She saw there were seven banners and she started to read them

1st: I will always support you mentally, physicaly, financilly

2nd: I will be with you till my last breath.

3rd: I will stand with you in all thick and thin

4th: I will be always loyal to you

5th: I will not hide anything from you

6th: I will share all your responsibilities

7th: you have full right on me and my everything

She was touched seeing all these. She understood that Virat did all these for her she searched him but coundnt see. Suddenly she saw another banner

8th : these are my seven vows. You enlighted my light please marry me and be my lifepartner.

Behind the banner Virat comes out and Sai ran to his arms. He told in our case there was n cance of propose but I wanted to give you this romantic feelings. She kissed him deeply to make him understand how touched she was.

Next day they get engaged in the private property in presence of their near and dear ones. Hey were looking beautiful in matching outfits.

After the engagement, they flew to finish their pre-wedding photoshoot in NY and Landon. They did half of the shoot in Delhi and Nagpur.

It was Sai's teacher Mrs. Disusa who loved her like a daughter to honor her wish Sai and Virat decided to go for a while wedding. She also asked her designer to use part of Mrs. Desuza's wedding gown in her gown. They did it a morning wedding in the lake side of the property.

At sangeet, all danced as per their wish. It ws Rahi and Sai who broke the dance floor.

The Indian wedding was an evening wedding decorated with lots of light and flowers.

After all the functions were over the newlywed couple went on honeymoon and Mohit released a video reveling the wedding.  

guys, I know this part is not up to the mark. I will try my level best to do the next part good to make it u.