Chapter- 5- Leg pull and confession

First Sai came back and sat to chat with others but it looks all are busy in some matters. elders are busy discussing something important while Rahi is also busy chatting with Mohit and Samrat.

When Virat came home his father told him " Virat we want to discuss something important with you. get fresh and come back." Ninad and Kamal have taken the responsibility to pull the leg of kids as Nagesh and Bhabani said they can't do it without laughing.

When Virat come after getting fresh Ninad caled himm and asked to seat near him while Kamal sit the opposite side. Virat was a bit surprised to see the serious atmosphere of the drawing room everyone is present there except his bade Papa and seating quietly a little away he found Sai there and asked the matter with sign of his eyes bu sh ethe same way replied she dont know anything.

Ninad started "Virat beta today Sailesh come with Vaishali and their daughter Patralekha. You know her right?" Virat can guess where is father is going which he has to protest but for then he indeed his head in yes and let his father clarify him "well Sailesh gave us a proposal better to say an alliance of you and Patralekha. You both are in marriagable age."

Sai who was having a glass of juice chocked and ashwini rubber her back asking "what happened Sai? Drink slowly."

Virat coughed a little and asked "and what you said we said them?" with a smile Ninad replied "that we dont have any problem but can confirm only after talking with you only." Virat left the breath he was holding and said "you did good Dad. please tell them I am not thinking about marriage for now." Ninad smiled he expected the answer, he knows his intelligent son will not give away that easily so ontnued "Why not beta? You have achieved tested success, achieved maximum of your goals, made s proud. And work pressure and company goals that will be your lifelong partner so its time you should think about marriage."

Virat thought that "he would say he is not ready and the topc will be closed because his loving family always gave importance to their decisions and never pressurized anyof them for anything so he was surprised when they asked him questions regarding his decision. He looked towards his bari mom, being the eldest of Chavan family he is her ladla. But Bhabani who always take her fevorite Veer's side also said pointing towards Ashwini and Sonali "yes beta I have grown old now and this family needs young generation to take chargw. All my friends have become mother-in-law and we three also wants our bahu to come in this house." They also nodded and ashwini said "Veer beta I am super exicied for your marriage and want to plan it in a grand way.' Sonali also said "yes we dont have any wedding in house for long time I am super excited."

Virat and Sai were shocked to see all these excitemets. Rahi and Mohit also said "Ya ya we will enjoy a lot in Virat's wedding." and they started to plan what they will do in the upcoming wedding. Only Devi was silent as she was feeling sad for her Dada and Sai Didi. Suddenly Sai said "yes right but technically isnt it Rahi's wedding which should take place first? In our society generally sisters get married before brothers and good thing is that she already has a boyfriend for long time and all like that." Rahi stopped taking and looked towards Sai with a O face. Virat sent an appreciation towards Sai through his eyes.

All mentally apreciated Sai for her wit but her father take charge now "yes Sai you are right but that reminds me that we should also think about your marriage you and Rahi are at the same age. She atleast has a boyfriend but we need to find a good suitor for you. Mohit tomorrow help me to make a matrimony profile for Sai. if you have any requirements in mind please tell us Sai." Sai was spellbound and murmured "people say it right I got this from you only dad."

To change the topic Virat said "I understand I will think about what you said but I am not comfortable regarding Patralekha. I have known her from childhood and never thought about her in this way so I can not see her in this light. Please say Sailesh uncle that I am sorry I cant move forward with his proposal but I wish her luck. She is a good irl and will get a good groom."

This time Kamal said "Virat you have seen Pakhi from childhood as one of your father's friends daughter but never tried to mingle with her so I think before sayin no also you should meet her once, talk with her and try to know her if then also you fell the same way then we will say no to Sailesh. What say?"

Nanad said "fare and enough you meet Patralekha in a caffee shop spend some time wih her and try to know her and see if you stick with your opinion or not." all colours of Virat and Sai's face now gone with this idea of Virat meeting Patralekha. Virat protested "Sorry uncle sorry Dad but I really dont want to meet her. She is not my type."

Ninad continued "what not your type means? She is beautiful, educated, sophisticated, belong from cultural family. We all like her. You are going to meet her unless you have a good reason."

Virat looked towardshis father with a narrowed yes as it is unbelievable that his father and Dost uncle is forcing their decision on him. He looked towards facs of all present there. He noticed rage behind Rahi's and Mohit's composed face; amusement in Samrat's face, his mother and aunts are trying to hide their smile and there is guilt in Devi's face. It felt fishy to him and it hit him that they know something regarding his relationship status thats why this sudden marriage proposal and forcing decision. He is not awarded best CEO award for consecutive years if he cant read behind the facade of his own family members.

He felt relife and composed through his eyes said Sai to be calm and sit there comfortably and said "yes there is a good reason and I assume you all know abut it. Now plese tell me how much you all know about it."

Now its time for otters to get shock. They wanted to corner the couple and get a confession from them but here Virat is crossing them only. He said "I am sorry Rahi, I know you are angry with me. Plese forgive me." she was already angry with them and after listening his words she burst out "how could you two hide from me I never hid anything from you guys. And here my Broher and BFF are having an affair god knows from how long and I dont have an idea, I woud not believe if I have not seen the pictures." and she posed. Virat has noticed Rahi's gances towards Devi so he said "Chashmish have yu settled the score wih your Rahi Tai? Mean have you teased her a lot?" Devi was ashtronished how her brother come to know about it bu nodded yes. Then he continued "clicking the pictures was your idea or Karishma's?" she only uttered "Karishma" and he smiled affectionately "don't feel guilty it was bound to come out."