Chapter 10- Breaking news

Its 7 am in the morning and the Indian media is buzzing with a breaking news. 

It's a video footage released by Chavan Industries. Here Mohit Omkar Chavan is saying "I am happy to share with you all that yesterday my elder brother and CEO of Chavan Industries Mr. Virat Ninad Chavan got married with his long term girlfriend in south Italy.  The newly married couple wanted an intimate ceremony with family and friends. So, I request the media to respect their privacy. We are very happy to welcome this newest member of our family and my sister-in-law. As per our family tradition she will be a new shareholder of our business. Thank you." 

This footage was released by Chavan Industries at early morning and from then all the news channels online portals, entertainment and business blogs and websites have made this news their headlines. Though Mohit requested media to respect the couple's privacy but whole media is trying their level best to know more about the bride and the wedding. 

There was a lots of questions running in various news portals. Such as "from when Virat Chavan was in a relationship? Was the marriage pre-planned or suddenly decided? Was it a court marriage or white wedding or big fat Indian wedding?? Who was the designer?? How everything arranged there in this short while?? But the most important question was "who is the lucky girl who bagged the most eligible bachelor??" 

Many people started to speculated many things also. Some said " this wedding was pre planned that's why the family was staying in a high security property." Another people said "nobody can get to know he had a girlfriend. How good is he at hiding things." 

Good bad speculation whatever it is for some days this wedding is coming back again and again in gossip of people. 

Miles away Sai saw all these and laughed. She also showed Virat how media has become mad to know more about their wedding. Its absolutely true. Media persons thinks that it was a big failure of media that they couldn't get a wind also about the secret wedding and their relationship. 

There was also speculation who can be Mrs. Virat. Chavan. Many young girl's hear broke seeing the news. Specially those who were hurbaring the dream of getting Virata as their husband.  

On the other Sai has taken leave for her wedding. So Sai's few colleagues and friends in pretense to congratulate her asked about vVirat's marriage and wife. As all of them knew she is BFF of Rahi and has a close relationship with Chavan family. 

Sai smiled and replied "thank you. I was busy in my own wedding. I don't know much. You may ask Rahi. Though Rahi is also their colleague and  works with all of them, they maintained a distance with her for belonging from the founders family. So never said or asked anything from Rahi. 

 Sai and Virat enjoyed the attention media is paying to them and decided to keep the marriage secret as long as they can. Whenever a right time will come they will disclose about their marriage.