Chapter 11- who is Mrs. Chavan? paparazzis gone mad

After all this gossip, speculations and disappointment the whole media is waiting for the for Chavan family to throw a Lavish reception party to welcome their new daughter-in-law and introduce her to the world. But they were disappointed again when the family announced that the newlywed couple left for their honeymoon from Italy itself. and they also declare that there will not be any reception as their daughter-in-law doesn't like to face the media much.

So the Chavan family has given a huge donation to various orphanages, old age homes, NGOs and other organizations gave Bandara in various temples and asked them to bless the couple. Media became very frustrated with the secrecy and all. So the speculation becomes more prominent regarding who is Mrs. Virat Chavan and how the media didn't get wind of their relationship when Virat's every move becomes news.

The media become desperate to know about Mrs. Chavan. the only hope for the media was to capture the couple in their camera outside the airport when they will come back from their Honeymoon. But again they faced disappointment as Virat returned alone and when asked his PA Sunny said "Ma'am from their Honeymoon destination went to meet her sister and friends she will come from there later while sir came back straight for lack of time and business-related matters. So the media didn't have the news when the new Mrs. Chavan entered as she wasn't any well-known face and in the last few days, lots of young girls came to Chavan Mansion to stay as they were relatives or family friends of Chavans. And Sai being Rahi's BFF and Niad's best friend Kamal's daughter practically brought up in Chavan Mansion so when people saw her there nobody suspected anything.

On the other hand, Sai joined the hospital after spending a few days with their family. On the first day she entered wearing an Anarkali suit, mangal sutra and a big diamond ring adoring her neck and ring finger. Vermillion on her partition tells the world that she is not single anymore. It astonished many people at the hospital as they knew she was on vacation. Few of her friends and management only knew about her wedding. Many people's hearts broke seeing Sai's marital status.

People congratulated her for her wedding and her friends asked about her marriage. They wanted to see pictures and she showed them a few where Virat's face wasn't clear. Her friends were disappointed regarding that but she said she had only these few in her phone. She gave them a treat and after pulling her leg for some time they became busy with their own work.

But the paparazzi are not that easy to leave this matter. They followed the members of the Chavan family for a bite. Outside Chavan Mansion anybody can notice a few people with cameras in search of a new face who might be Mrs. Virat Chavan.

They are also present in front of Chavan industries and hospitals. they tried to take short interviews of family members of Chavans but could not as per the tight security they have.

As they could not get any information regarding Virat's wife so any girl they saw with Virat speculated as Mrs. Chavan only to be proved wrong.