Chapter 8- lets plan the wedding

When Virat propose the double wedding maximum of the family members were happy and relieved. Elders were really very happy that they will be saved from answering negatively to those parents who send proposals for their daughter's marriage to Virat.

But the most unhappy person hearing about the double wedding was Rahi. she grumpily said "I don't want to share my wedding day with you. If these two weddings happen on the same day I will not be able to enjoy my brother's wedding and my best friend's wedding. This is not fare." Virat smiled upon hearing this and said "who said I would like the share my special day with you? I am saying we can plan destination weddings where we can kick start these two weddings back to back in a few days. We will have a family vacation as well as weddings."

Rahi said "what family vacation cum destination wedding? Then what about all our guests and relatives?" how they will manage holidays for so many days?"

Virat said "No guests, only close relatives, and family. A vacation and close-knit wedding."

Rahi and Pulkit both made a face listening to this. They wanted a big fat Indian wedding with lots of guests attending each function, posting photos on social media and all. Rahi also told Sai "Sai don't always listen to my brother, do you like to get a wedding with just 50-60 people?"

Sai smiled and said "in this case, your brother is listening to me. It's my idea to keep my wedding private affair with only my near and dear ones for whom it matters most. I really do not what those who will only come to show off or have free food and I don't have to smile fakely for their selfies. I want to keep our relationship within the family only." Virat added "and the destination wedding is my idea."

Rahi made a face again to listen to these and at that moment Nagesh intervened "Ok then we will do these two weddings separately as per the couple's wish. We will first have Rahi and Pulkit's wedding in big fat Indian wedding style and then we will have Virat and Sai's destination intimate wedding. I think everyone is happy now.

Rahi again said "Bade Papa why we can't have Virat and Sai's wedding first? I want to enjoy my brother's wedding at its full." Nagesh replied "Rahi I think you haven't listened Sai want to keep the wedding and relationship secret for some time. If their wedding happens first then being your Bhabi she has to perform some rituals an it will be difficult to keep the relationship undisclosed with so many guests and press around. "

Rahi exclaimed irritatedly "what the hell! You two do not want to disclose to the world that you are married? You want to keep it secret? Why ? why are you getting married now then? Dont get married then." she turned towards her mother and said, "your miseries are not going to end."

Virat smiled "no not at all we will declare that we are married but separately. We will not disclose our spouse's name only. For example, after the wedding, we will declare my wedding in a press release but not Sai's name. Sai will do that she will tell about her wedding but not her husband's name. Hope you understand."

Rahi asked "why man? Why? It means we can't even post a picture of my brother and BFF's wedding."

Sai said "you can post your photo after the press release. Only don't post our photos. in our hospital promotion is due n next few months I really don't want people think that I get the promotion as Vrat's wife, or daughter-in-law of Chavans"

Rahi was unhappy but she can't do anything about it as all others supported Sai and Virat.

After the decision was taken one-day priest came and declared the two weddings in a month's gap. The toughest time was experienced by designers, event management companies, stylists, salons, caterers, photography agencies etc. they all had to sign an NDA that they will not disclose about Virat and Sai's wedding to anyone.

1st was Rahi and Pulkit's wedding and that was a public event. So media also get involved as Chavans are a big business house. Specially designed invitation cards have been sending to all guests and the function started with a bang.

As per Rahi's wishes, lots of guests attended all the functions. Obviously, Virat get some more marriage proposals and also few girls tried to pose with Virat at various events. Media was buzzing with the guest list, food, decoration, guest's dress, bride and her bridesmaid's outfits, and also with the question of when will the hot brother of the bride will walk down the alter and with whom?

Rahi's grand wedding was followed by a grand reception and finally, the couple flew for a short honeymoon. Rahi wanted to skip the honeymoon as she wanted to prepare for her brother and BFF's wedding but as per Pulkit's request, she went for a short trip.

Now all the family is eagerly waiting for the intimate destination wedding. Its secrecy made it more interesting for all.