last Chapter - Dr. Joshi and Mrs. Chavan

It's been nearly a year and people leave the topic of Mrs. Virat Chavan. A lot of other news are there to divert people's min from it. so finally the family members are at peace and Paparatzi's are out of their daily life.

It was Nagesh and Bhabani's 40th anniversary so the kids send them to Char Dham Yatra as a gift. Mohit and Devi accompanied them. Ashwini went to a conference and Ninad accompanied his wife as he was free from business. Omi and Sonali went to Sonali's maternal home leaving the young couple alone to spend some quality time together in Chavan House.

In such a condition one day Virat met with an accident and Virat's PA Sunny brought a wounded Virat to a nearby hospital. He informed Sai and Rahi regarding the accident. Rahi was in the operating theater so she didn't get the news there but Sai left for the hospital immediately.

As soon as she reached she saw a helpless wounded Suny there talking with the doctors and trying to convince them of something. She rushed towards him and asked, "what happened Sunny?" Sunny felt relief seeing her and said "see Sai he is not starting Virat's treatment asking for the consent of family members." Sai turned towards the doctor. The doctor said "Dr. Joshi it's not that we have started Mr. Chavan's treatment. He has a head injury and there is a small blood clot on one side of his brain that needs an operation. Though it's a minor operation still we can not operate without his family's consent."

Sai is a talented doctor that's why in the medical field she is quite well known. She looked towards Sunny first n said "I will handle you first go and do your first aid. You are also injured." he tried to protest first but Sai's stream look was enough for him to go without a word. Then Sai asked the doctor for Virat's scan report. And after seeing it she said "yes it's a small clod and at the periphery. The operation should be done immediately so the clod doesn't increase in size or move to any vital place."

The doctor said "Yes r. Joshi but as per rules we need the consent of family members." Sai said "I will sign in the consent form." the doctor said "Dr. Joshi you are not allowed to sign there. It's a needed sign of his family members and you are a family friend. Please understand you being a medical professional know the protocol Dr. Joshi" Sai become frustrated with this consent of a family member thing and said "Yes I know the protocol, but I am allowed because I am Mrs. Sai Vrat Chavan, His wife. Indian law allows me to have this right so quickly give your consent I will sing and perform my husband's surgery."

The doctor was stunned "What!! You are Mr. Virat Chavan's wife??" but before Sai answered Sunny who came back after first-aid sometime ago forward a file to the doctor. That file contains documents of Virat and Sai's marriage and some bank documents where their relationship is mentioned. Rahi also reached there at that moment and she showed some pictures of Sai and Virat's marriage. After seeing the film the doctor and hospital staff hurriedly perform Virat's surgery. It was not a major surgery and Virat recovered soon.

But there was something else also happened in the hospital. As Virat Chavan was injured and admitted to a hospital so there were lots of reporters present outside the hospital to know about Virat's condition as they were not allowed to enter inside. After the incident in the reception area Sai and Virat's relationship become a topic of gossip among the staff of the hospital. It wasn't difficult for reporters to get information from them. They telecast the news with a bite of hospital staff.

One of the reporters was inside the hospital for her treatment and she witnessed all the incidents. She secretly recorded the whole happening and telecasted the news with profess.

Obviously, the media tried to confirm the news from members of the Chavan family but they remailed tight lipped. After Virat comes home from the hospital one day Sunny and Mohit in a press conference clear everything and accepted that Dr. Sai Joshi is only Mrs. Virat Chavan. and all the secrecy ends. 

------------------------------------------------------------------The end-------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for your love and support