Blazemoche

The good thing about being in Lucius' office when Charlie's temper exploded; because who wouldn't explode when faced with the reality of their family being horrible people? Was the access to the whiskey Lucius kept on a desk in the corner for his business guests. George poured some into a glass, casting an Aguamenti charm and quickly following with a Glacius charm to freeze the water. The result was a perfectly round ball of ice that fit into the glass of whiskey.

He passed the glass to a fuming Charlie, who barely glanced at him in acknowledgement. The dragon tamer stewed for a few tense, silent minutes, simply staring into the amber liquid in his glass, swirling it around in the glass. 

"How could they?" his voice was barely a whisper, his hand clutching his glass tighter. He had yet to drink from it. 

Fred shrugged from his place behind Lucius' desk, feet crossed one over the other on top of the school governor's desk.

"That's something we're still trying to figure out, I'm afraid. I think a lot of it was just greed. Not even greed for money but for fame," Fred answered truthfully, and George nodded in agreement. 

Charlie sighed and finally drank the whiskey in one gulp, wincing at the burn in his throat. 

Fred studied his older brother for a while, taking in the man he had become. His hair was longer than he remembered it being before; he looked a lot like Bill, just slightly younger and with a slight beard. 

He was brought out of his thoughts by his twin speaking

"Charlie?" George asked quietly, "What are you going to do now?" the question was hesitant in its curiosity, and Charlie's face betrayed his answer before he even uttered a word.

"I don't know, George. I mean. I want to make them suffer—all the shit they've done; they deserve to. But as of right now, I don't know," He said, and the venom behind his voice as he spat the word suffer out surprised both twins. 

They knew he had met Hyacinth when she was still Hazel, but they didn't know he cared about her like this. Then again, Charlie cared for anyone and everyone. Someone has to have done something especially heinous to earn Charlie's hate, and they suppose the remaining Weasley's had. Excluding Bill, of course.

All three men were surprised at the voice of Lucius coming from the doors. He must've re-entered his office without them knowing.

"If I may, gentlemen, I may have a way for you to... exact a bit of revenge shall we say?" he said, a slightly dark smirk on his face that the twins matched perfectly. It had never occurred to Charlie before how evil the twin's mischievous smirks could sometimes look, especially when their pranks took on a slightly darker twist, like when they came up with the puking pastilles. 

 Charlie hesitantly spoke up, "What would that be?" 

Lucius smiled softly, a look foreign to Charlie on the face of the usually cold, emotionless Lucius Malfoy, and he shooed Fred from out of his seat. 

"Well, that would depend", he replied cryptically, and Charlie almost rolled his eyes at the Malfoy lord's purposefully cryptic nature.

"On what?" Fred asked, taking a seat next to Charlie

"How do you feel about telling William about your family's... misdeeds?" The smirk on Lucius' face was enough to frighten a troll. 

Charlie blanched. What in Merlin's name had he gotten himself into?