Some good news

We have only just got back to our cell when my not so favorite guard greets me at our door.

" Tomlinson, you have a visitor, let's go."

The door rolls back as I am let out, I quickly glance back at Zayn with a worried look on his face.

" It's Liam, we are going over the next step for the legal procedure" I tell Zayn who looks a bit relieved.

" I will tell him you said Hi" I say smirking back at Zayn who has a blush creeping up his cheeks, and I have a chuckle to myself.

"Something funny Tomlinson?" The guard speaks at my side, I really must find out his name.

" I asked you a question?". I hear as he jostles me which makes me stumble.

" Just a joke between me and Zayn".

" Well keep it to yourself and shut up".

" Well, you just asked me a question, which I answered, so how can I shut up".

" You think you are funny Tomlinson, how about a couple of days in an isolation cell".

"I'm sorry boss" I say looking down, the last thing I want is to be locked up in an isolation Cell the thought makes me shiver with fright.

" I will be watching Tomlinson, one wrong step and that is where you will land for a few days".

I continue our walking in absolute silence, I am relieved when we finally make it to the visitor room where I see Liam already waiting for me, I know he is going to have a fit when he sees that I have been attacked again.

" Jesus Christ what has happened to you now?" Liam gasps in shock as he comes over to my side.

" Sit back down" He is told very sternly from the guard at my side, once we are alone, I am able to answer Liam's question.

" I was attacked again by the crew of Razor who attacked me the first time".

" I have just about enough of this shit Lou, your safety is at Jeopardy, and this is just not good enough, I am going to appeal to the judge again as soon as I leave here" He saids clearly disturb.

" And I think one of the guards here has it in for me" I added as well.

" Really now, well I want his name and I will deal with that as well".

" How is everything else going?". I asked hopping for some good news.

" I have been doing a lot of digging and Olivia had made herself a lot of enemies, some which where presence at the party, I am going to argue this fact, I currently have my team looking into everyone who attended and I think this is the way we are going to go, I will provide evidence to back this up".

" I am glad we have somewhere to start".

" How is everything else going in here?".

" Well obviously not the best as you can see, but Zayn has been amazing".

" I am so glad Lou; I knew he would help you out". I can see a hint of blush of Liam's cheeks and a sparkle in his eyes when I mentioned his name.

" And his friend Niall is an absolute hilarious, he is obsessed with food and likes to crack jokes all the time, then there is this character Styles".

" Styles, Lou no stay away from him, he is bad news, I have heard some scary stuff about him".

" Everyone keeps saying that, but he has been nothing but kind to me, I have him to thank you rescue me not once but twice, he is anything but scary".