Will it ever end

I am back in the mainstream part of the prison which has been released from lockdown to partial lock down, prisoners are allowed to attend meeting with lawyers, no visitors, all prisoners are still locked in their cells, it feels so much better just being close to Harry and the rest of the boys, our days are endless made up of the same things over and over again, a pattern that never seems to end, I am waiting anxiously for my day in court so we can finally be able to ask the correct question which hopefully will set me free.

I am at the moment getting escorted to meet Liam to see what the next steps are, I feel a bit of concern at being called to see him when it is so late in the day I think as we walk, life has been so much easier now that I know that all the boys are actually under cover, and not in fact criminals.

As I am walking down the hall, I can see Whistler in the distance, and I feel the fingertips of fear starting to creep up my spin.

" Just keep walking, I have got you".

I know I should trust this guard but honestly, I don't trust anyone in here after what I have gone through, trust is definitely sometimes I have lost inside these prisons' walls.

As we are getting closer, I can see the smirk on his face, it's deliberate and threatening, and I look away, not being able to hold his gaze, which tells him I fear him.

My breath is getting heavy as I hear his footsteps getting closer until they finally stop next to me.

" Well look what we have here, the whore out of confinement, that might be a move you will regret taking, you should have stayed in there, a very dumb decision on your behalf.

" Let it go Whistler he is not worth it" The guard next to me said and I feel instantly insulted, I know not to take it personally, but the words still cut through my mind and leave me with a feeling of worthlessness.

I watch as whistlers hand shoots out grabbing my wrist twisting it awkwardly and pain shoots up my arm.

" Let him go mate" I hear at my side but already it is to late the damage is done, my wrist is throbbing as he releases it, he can't help but shove me as Well as he let's go on my wrist, " I will have you one day" He whispers into my ear as he walks on pass.

I look at my guard under my lashes and see his face heated as we continue on with our journey, I am led into a room which is quiet with no one else around, Liam is already waiting as I see him sitting ahead at a table.

A smile forms on his face and his eyes light up as he lays his eyes on my face, I watch his face change from happy to one of concern as he sees me  supporting my wrist.

" You ok Lou" he nods his head at my wrist and obviously seeing the look of discomfort on my face, " What happen?"

" Whistler happened" I said shrugging my shoulder.

" But how?".

" Happened on the way over, we ran into him on the way".

"  What the fuck was the guard doing? he is meant to stop this from happening".

" He steps in but not quick enough obviously". I sass back, which Liam lets out a laugh at.

" Harry is going to be so pissed" He states matter of frankly.

" Obviously". I roll my eyes at that.

" So, what's the next step?" I ask desperately to know if I will get out of this place soon.

"Today I have subpoenaed both Julia and her brother, they should be receiving their notice soon".
I feel my face go rigid with fear  from the thought of  the ratification  that could result from this, Liam notices my reaction and reaches over clasping my hand.