IX - it takes a village | part two

While Strauss wonders how we will find Declan, Garcia has images of some camera footage, we see from her computer images of a ninja-type guy. She explains that he came out of nowhere and turned off the camera.
Reid explains that the unsub who kidnapped Doyle's son is well organized: one could have cut the camera while the other started in here.

Meanwhile I go back to the interrogation room, Strauss is still there I don't know if he's listening to Morgan, there was a small quarrel between the two a few years ago, she was drinking and Morgan and her profiler skills discovered, Morgan told me Said as a gossip, but I'm sure the situation was far more serious than regular drinking. She's probably staring at the glass, it's actually quite a nice glass. The interrogation proceeds and Morgan asks Doyle who would hate him enough to kidnap Declan.

"How long has it been?" Doyle looks at Morgan then he answers that has been almost 4 hours, it's almost 3am and I'm pretty sure we will finish this when I'll see the sunrise.

"You've had your time to find him, now let me have mine" Doyle's nervous.

"That's not about to happen" Morgan shakes his head.

From behind the glass Strauss begins to comment on Morgan.

"He didn't do it." she says.

I remain silent, I think you are underestimating Morgan's profiler skills. Reid glances at me and I do the same, I roll my eyes as she continues

"What the hell is going on here? Where's Aaron?"
she starts complaining to us, like she's not listening to us. Hotch is in the hospital, he can't work with us. Unlike me, he took 2 bullets in his body, even if I have a bit of trouble standing up now I can work, but he needs more rest.
Reid and I look at her like we don't know what she's talking about, then we explain that Hotch is in the hospital and that he can't work with us right now.

"Good." she takes her bag and leaves the hall.

Garcia informs us that Hotch is awake and wants to cooperate on the case over the phone. Penelope has discovered that a good suspect can be Richard Gerace. Send everything to Morgan's phone who is still in the interrogation room with Doyle. As soon as he sees that message he starts asking him some questions about this Richard.

"Doyle, do you consider Richard Gerace an enemy?" he asks.

"I don't consider him at all" he replies.
Morgan asks to Ian to explain who Richard is Doyle says that he gave him a nasty scar in Belfast 20 years ago.

"he hasn't been my problem since" he continues

"Whose problem was he?" asks Morgan

"She won't help, because I killed her"

After a couple of hours we find Hotch in the office, I can see from his tired look that he can't stand up and that he's still sick but there must be a problem if he's here. From a distance I see him reach JJ, they talk about something then she runs up to me and Spencer and asks us all to meet in the conference room.
Wwe are all seated around the round table in the center of the room, all except Morgan, JJ and Hotch. Morgan was nervous and angry at the same time, Doyle was driving him crazy and asks Hotch what he was doing in this state in the office working. He replies that he had to come and help us even when he was sick because this case involves Emily.

"More than a week ago I made a decision that affected this team" starts Hotch.

"As you all know, Emily had lost a lot of blood after her fight with Doyle, but the doctors were able to stabilize her, and she was airlifted from Boston to Bethesda under a covert exfiltration."

I glance at Garcia, then Rossi, Reid and finally Morgan who can't believe what he's hearing. our theories were right, but we certainly can't tell our boss that we've been trying to track her down for a week.