Quick silver 2

Two days passed since our first kiss and man where they heavenly. We trained together and all, and i think her dad is now worming up to me now.

To days training was at 5:30 am. that is better then the 4:30 am that was the first day.

"Hey Sammy," I say.

"Hey Peter," She is the only one who calls me that. Well I am the only one who calls her Sammy, exempted her dad.

She comes over to me and I put her arm around her wast. "You ready for this?" She asked me.

To day was a training game called Capture the flag, where each team has a flag to Guard, well the other team tried to get it. It sounds like a normal way but there is all ways a twist.

When the hole group was here she split us in to teams. The red team led by my twin, Wanda, and the blue team led by me.

Hunter Was on my team. She was in all black today for som reason.

As soon as her dad came and blow the air horn we where off.

She was chasing after a kid, Baron I think was his name, but when I see Baron with another o know it was a trap!

"HUNTER!!!" I scram. "HUNTER!!!" I run to where I seen her run 5 minutes before. That is when I fell the ground shack.

No it is mystique and her team. My dad Magneto left them a year ago to come back to the x men. They came to get revenge.

After the ground stop shaking I run to where Sammy is. I make it in safely but as soon as I am in every thing around me crumbled.

I see Hunter with a Metal poll throw her stomach and she was in a pool of blood. I hear my Dad and Jean come and try to help us out but he was closing her more pain. He had know idea she had a poll in her stomach.

"NO DAD STOP!" I scream. "She has a Metal poll in her."

He stops and Jean takes over.

Soon she is free. S. H. E. L. D. Sent a medical team to work on her.

----time----skip----

Three days have pasted seance she was takin to this room. She is still on a hart monitor and floods.

"Petter?"

"Hey, Sammy. Take it easy." I put my hand on her shoulder.

She kissed me on the cheek again. I look up and see both of our dads wide eyed. Cap. Said nothing, but my dad pulled me aside after he left.

"So you really like her?"

"Yes, I do." I said. Dad just smirks and levels.

I walk in to see Hunter in tears. "Sammy what is wrong?"

"I heard what you said. Is it true?"

I move her hair off her fore head and kiss it. "I do."

( hey sorry I did not update right away I was in the hospital with my best friend, so I have not been writhing. Well hope you like it.)