Erik x reader

(This is for LJ_NerdQueen!)

Looking at the lake not far from the mansion, in the tree with a book. i was just pondering on how much my life has changed the past year. Everything changed in what seamed like a few days. I was thrown out of my families home, because of something I could not help. I fell in love.

The reason I was in the tree was i was excepting the craziness of the mansion. Everyone was getting ready for the holidays, and i just needed to get away.

~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU FREAK!!!!" my mother scram at me. My father was getting a shot gun out of his room. I could here the clicks from the safe he keeps it, from up stares.

My only way out was from the two story window.

BANG BANG! He was shooting at me! Why is he shooting at me? I left didn't I?

I run until I cant run any more. I make it to an ally way before I clasp behind a garbage can. I close my eyes and fall in to a deep sleep.

"Erik she is down here." I here a man with a british accent. I could here them walking down to ware I was.

Don't be scared I heard in my head. Oh grate a telepath. Just what I need, someone who can manipulate me to do what ever they please.

There the only reason I was find out! A friend who was a telepath disused that manipulating my mutation was going to be funny! Now look where it has gotten me.

I have a tail! A stupid tail! You know I could handle super hearing, I just needed to stay away from lode places. And offices, oh how I HATE offices. There content ringing phones, and just bla!!!!

A hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my rant. I cower away from him, and hind up hitting a taller man!

"Please don't be scared." The man touched me again.

My chest rises and falls extremely fast. I was shaking and my knees grow weaker.

"Charles," the man with a black turtler neck yelled at him. "Stop your scaring her." He gets down to my level and makes eye contact. "Your ok. I am like you."

He gets up and stretches out his hand after I recover.

"Grace!" Snapped me out of my flash back. I was back in my tree out side the mansion.

"Grace!"

The voice belonged to Erik. I jump from my tree to meet him.

"There you are."

"Where else would I be?"

"With you who knows. It is like one of your powers to diaper. Would you be interested in going to diner with me?"

"Of course Erik."

"At 7, ok" I just node.

I look at my watch to see it was 5pm. Wow I need to get ready.

Later that night I hade on my bun with a barde framing it. I was also a silver dress that Ravin chose for me.

Erik escorted me to a beautiful Italian restaurant. "You look beautiful" Erik whispered in my ear. I turn my head to see him kneel down and say "grace Turner, will you marry me?"

"Of course! Of course!"

(Hey I am sorry for the crappy chapter. I am really trying.

Ok if you guys don't request I can't keep updating)