Christmas special

Gambit: you guys watch funny moves and cuddle on the couch. And at the end of the day you will give each other your gift.

Colossus: sence you guys go to school at the mansion you have the opportunity to go home for the holidays or stay at the mansion. You have nowhere to go and he only stays for you. He loves you and he makes sure you feel loved.

Quicksilver: you and him escape for a little walk in the snowy woods by the mansion. You
give him your gift there and he dose the same.

Charles: since a lot of the kids at the school are run aways or just flat out abandoned they have nowhere to go. So you and Charles came up with a thing called 'Xavier Angels'. Where a tree is put up and it is like a traditional Christmas homes. A couple of students are assigned to a teacher and the teacher of they wish can use their own money and The Xavier fund or just the fund to buy them a present or two. You love to get in on this. And you have managed to drag in Erik and his girl in to the mix. Every one is happy.

Erik: you guys do both Hanukkah and Christmas do to mixed religion. Erik only started doing Hanukkah again after you asked about it. (Read Charles to under stand this.) you also help with Xavier's Christmas thing it helps to bring joy to both of your harts.

Scott: you two get away for a bit. Stay at a hotel. Away from work a just relaxes.

Nightcrawler: you hang out at the mansion with him. Watch adorkable Christmas movies.

(OK if some of this does not make sense I haven't slept in 4 days. I'm going slightly insane! Sorry it took me so long to get this up. Hope you like it. And have a very Merry Christmas. And happy new year. And happy Hanukkah. And Merry Kwanzaa. And I have no idea.)